@arcade another feedback for literally nothing tired of this

Discussion in 'Feedback - Open A Claim' started by Slayer55555, 8/24/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

How to Report a Feedback Dispute
    Please fill out all 6 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    8/24/2015

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    buyer but i told him i'll consider buying....

3. Total Transaction Value
    5$ no kidding

4. Other Members Username

@Arcade

5. Why Should The Feedback Be Removed

Gave me it because i said i consider buying it as if i was holding up his sale to sell a 5$ base lmfao
    Completely honest tired of newcomers being able to give feedback's abruptly
    @Admin Please remove this feedback and do something this is not first feedback i got from a player i never did bussiness with its actually about 6-7th time literally never did business with and he leaves a postive feedback after......

6. Provide All Chat Logs, Screenshots and Additional Information Below

Arcade faggot.png

PLAYER admitting to having multiple banned accounts on site
    arcade admits to having many accounts.png

@Admin @Middleman please read over this as he's clearly admitting to never trading with me and literally 5$ account as you know i've donated more than 5$ to this site.

I know your currently fixing the website but this is re occuring issue i believe if your this new 1-2weeks old on this site should not be able to give negative feedbacks to the abuse of it. I was nothing but nice to this kid or man and returns with a negative feedback because supposedly "ignoring"?

This seems to be childish behavior. Seeing as he constantly continues to message me.....

#1 Slayer55555, 8/24/15
    Last edited: 8/24/15
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Arcade

Arcade
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

False. Wasted my time. Makes me wait days, apparently wants to buy my account but ignores me when I say something to do with the account.

3. Arcade

Arcade
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

You are a verified buyer, you should have acted quickly to my offer instead of wasting time just to tell me no.

4. Arcade

Arcade
    Expand Collapse

Screenshot by Lightshot Very rude towards the seller aswell thats why I gave her negative feedback. i dont think it should be removed.

5. Arcade

Arcade
    Expand Collapse

In the right situation, she shouldve just simply told me no instead of making me wait days.

6. OP
    OP
    Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse

@Admin now he's wrote 2 feedbacks negative and 1 feedback postive because i ignored him? Was a busy with other things i forgot to tell him i didnt want to buy 5$ account.....?

As you said negative feedbacks are for scams @Admin @Middleman

I want him put on high risk due to 2 negative feedbacks logically he should know this has nothing to do with feedbacks seeing how we never traded thats why i told him not to even put a feedback i will also put a negative feedback

7. Arcade

Arcade
    Expand Collapse

The first feedback I wrote, It was the feedback I gave legit. The other 2, i felt bad so I was going to remove it but she then decides to be rude towards me.

8. Arcade

Arcade
    Expand Collapse

Plus she never told me "no". She said she was buying the account. I have screenshot proof.

9. OP
    OP
    Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse

@Admin also i want his postive feedback removed seeing as we never made a deal.

Was never even rude to this man/boy please deal with this asap thank you :)

10. OP
    OP
    Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse

@Admin also i want his postive feedback removed seeing as we never made a deal.

Was never even rude to this man/boy please deal with this asap thank you :)

11. Arcade

Arcade
    Expand Collapse

Give me a moment and I will provide the screennshots.

12. Arcade

Arcade
    Expand Collapse

Shes going to give me negative feedback aswell, but she said herself it is only for scams. I havent scammed anyone. Shes being a hypocrite.

13. Arcade

Arcade
    Expand Collapse

14. Arcade

Arcade
    Expand Collapse

Really? I have screenshots. I have proof. Please stop denying things.

15. OP
    OP
    Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse

@Admin Will not respond to user making claims will give negative feedback to user because he gave me 2 inappropriately. This was over a 5$ account i considered to buy out of generosity. I didnt purchase it then @Arcade gave me a negative feedback Then apolgized and said he can reverse feedback to postive i simply told him that feedback were for people that traded only then he gave me a positive feedback and another negative feedback. As i said i request a "High Risk" due to false feedbacks after knowing feedbacks are given for people you trade with.

@Admin @Middleman please read over this as he's clearly admitting to never trading with me and literally 5$ account as you know i've donated more than 5$ to this site.

I know your currently fixing the website but this is re occuring issue i believe if your this new 1-2weeks old on this site should not be able to give negative feedbacks to the abuse of it. I was nothing but nice to this kid or man and returns with a negative feedback because supposedly "ignoring"?

This seems to be childish behavior. Seeing as he constantly continues to message me.....

16. Arcade

Arcade
    Expand Collapse

That has nothing to do with this. You said you were buying and made me wait two days. Please say "no" next time instead of wasting my time.

17. Arcade

Arcade
    Expand Collapse

I found a buyer who is currently buying my account for 5 dollars. He replied fast and didnt ignore me or waste two days of my time.

18. Arcade

Arcade
    Expand Collapse

Screenshot by Lightshot Gave me negative feedback for no reason. This proves my point to how she is a hypocrite. My negative feedback was honest while hers wasnt.

19. Arcade

Arcade
    Expand Collapse

As in The negative feedback I gave, was legit.

20. OP
    OP
    Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse

Last thing I'll say to you is im sorry you felt i was "ignoring you" but obvious my mind wasnt focused on buying your 5$ account. Please next time reframe from giving negative feedbacks if a trade isnt in progress, as i wasnt holding up your sale i simply made a offer on it as this is basically a auction for players accounts

And the childish comments will be ignored this isnt a game this is place where people make money and leaving negative feedbacks affects people sales wheather there complaints on service or how the takes to much time to respond. Hopefully you learn people are busy with other things than responding.

arcade childish.png

I believe after this high risk is needed

@Admin i understand this feedback will be removed but i do think you should take a look in to new players giving negative feedbacks

Thanks have good day :)

@Admin @Middleman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.