Selling  AQW Account - 84 Level | 2,5k AC | 4,1M Gold | Many rare (non-mem) items | 6,5k Legion Tokens

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest Worlds Accounts | Buy AQW Accounts' started by xMystik, 4/10/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xMystik

xMystik
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello everyone, im selling this account because im in need of some bucks, the price wont be overpriced since i want to give this account and finish with this game since i dont play anymore. On this account i farmed really many items, spended a crazy amount of hours in it. In my bank im sure that there are more than 500-600+ items and most of them are rare drops and seasonal or hard to get rares and stuff. I was really in love with Dage, Drakthar and Nulgath stuff so i got many of these rare stuff like Caladbolg, Ungodly Reavers of Nulgath, Cyber Crystal Phoenix Blade, Drakthar's Armor and many more which i can show you. All you have to do is message me if you need more information. (Also i got Shogun Paragon Pet for farming Legion Tokens)

Also i was always focusing to get everything at non-member so i can have it permantly and not paying every month for membership so i dont have any item that it is for members only.

Character Page: Giannistiniakos AQ Worlds Character Page
    Classes: Screenshot by Lightshot , Screenshot by Lightshot

(I have to play the game for 1 year or more so i dont remember to write more rare items and stuff that i got)

Discord: Skript#4086

#1 xMystik, 4/10/19
    Last edited: 4/10/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

3. chacho0311

chacho0311
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

hey man, im interested. let me know all the nulgath items u have

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.