Sold  AQW Account 2009 | 1st & 5th Upholder | BLoD, BoA | Caladbolg | Rares from 09-19 | Active Membership

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest Worlds Accounts | Buy AQW Accounts' started by limpan666, 4/13/19.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. limpan666

limpan666
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello!

Finally decided to try and sell my childhood AQW account made way back in 2009. The account has 1st & 5th upholder, lots of rares, decent classes (shaman, lightcaster, abyssal angel (rare version)), buyback shop with evolved legion vampire and old rares from 09-19.
    Oldest ones are mogloween 09 rares, legion naval commander (full set), grimlord of nulgath (almost full set, missing helm) and celestial sandknight (full set). Along with many other rares, will post an imgur link to all of my buyback shop.

As it says in title it also has Caladbolg, along with Legion Titan and 20k legion tokens.

It currently has an active membership that lasts until the 23rd of June, 2019. Along with 1k ACs.

I wont tell you much more as you can see most of my inventory, bank and badges in a short 5 min video I made going through everything.

Pricing is highly # as I have absolutely no idea what accounts are worth. Feel free to give any other reasonable offer.
    Contact me at Discord, Klinkan#4275.

Thanks for reading!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Link to the 5 min video:
    Link for the buyback shop:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.