Applications for Rumble Fighter level 2.

Discussion in 'Rumble Fighter Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 9/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

DO NOT POST ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD BESIDES YOUR LEVEL 2 APPLICATION!

If you post anything else in this thread, you will be INSTANTLY denied, and receive a small infraction.

Pre-requisites:

1. You MUST have at LEAST 200 posts.

2. You must AT LEAST have 30 positive reputation.

3. You must have less than 10 infraction points.

Application rules:

1. You must apply using the format below.

2. You may not reply to this thread again after you've applied with questions such as "Have you seen my app yet?/ why did you deny me?/ thanks for approving me!" etc.

3. Absolutely NOTHING goes in here besides applications for the level 2 section.

Application format:

Code:

Real name: (You can omit if you're strongly opposed to this) Age: Why I should join: My Contributions: (Links go here) Extra details: (Anything else you feel you should add)

EVERYONE must fill out an application to get into level 2. I don't care who you are.

Some have already applied to join the usergroup without any proof of your work. If I do not see your application on this thread, then you will not be accepted.

After making an application, you can apply for the usergroup required to get into level 2 by clicking ***************************************************** link.

Why I should join: Because Level 2 is meant for keeping lurkers and leechers out , I'm neither of those, I actually oppose to them :eek:

My Contributions: How to get your B-Day:*****************************************************

Tried making a GUI with RF but it didnt catch on XD:*****************************************************

Extra details: I'm learning how to do more, with AutoIT.. if that helps any, and i go on GzP alot

Why I should join: I have created many hacks for others, but I have found that it has been misused. That is why I never release my hacks

,but I will release it in the 2 level forum. I know many codes as well.

My Contributions: I have not contributed to anything in Gzp, because my info/hacks could destroy Rf x2.

Extra details: Programs, important info, ideas, maded hacks, etc. Gzp has many fellow members who help one another. That is how I learned so fast in prgraming.

Originally Posted by kyougi

Why I should join: Because Level 2 is meant for keeping lurkers and leechers out , I'm neither of those, I actually oppose to them :eek:

My Contributions: How to get your B-Day:*****************************************************

Tried making a GUI with RF but it didnt catch on XD:*****************************************************

Extra details: I'm learning how to do more, with AutoIT.. if that helps any, and i go on GzP alot

Learn and contribute a bit more, and I'll have no problem with letting you into level 2. For now, your application is denied. If you'd like to appeal, please feel free to talk to me via PM.

Originally Posted by babyhead8734

Why I should join: I have created many hacks for others, but I have found that it has been misused. That is why I never release my hacks

,but I will release it in the 2 level forum. I know many codes as well.

My Contributions: I have not contributed to anything in Gzp, because my info/hacks could destroy Rf x2.

Extra details: Programs, important info, ideas, maded hacks, etc. Gzp has many fellow members who help one another. That is how I learned so fast in prgraming.

With no proof of anything you've done, I can't let you in. Looking at your last 15+ posts, most of it seems to be begging of sorts.. See *****************************************************, *****************************************************, *****************************************************, and *****************************************************, for examples of what I'm talking about. For now, your application is denied.

Why I should join: Because I have many private hacks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.