AoC Collector's Edition with Level 80 Tempest of Set

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Looking for offers on my Collector's Edition AoC. Everything is included and in top condition. I will ship to anywhere in the USA (Its on a US server sorry Euro folks) Its a Male Tempest of Set, Level 80 on a PvE server. Cant say much more since there are very few level 80's around (only 3 on My server and I was the first) He of course has additional Bag slots, a Mount and a fair amount of gold. Tempest is a Killing machine currently and he can easily solo 6-8 level 79 MoBs at a time to grind for cash!! If anyone is interested they can E-mail me at chonir01@. I dont check these boards so dont bother to reply .. No I am not looking for any trades .. sorry. I will expect paypal or check as payment and it will be confirmed first. Collectors Edition will be shipped through verifyed mail for tracking and Paypal protection. I will be happy to E-mail the CD key codes and Passwords as soon as payment is confirmed and will ship the same day. Thanks for your interest.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.