Exploiting  Fraud - Need To Take Action Another Scammer trying to sell my precious account without my permission.

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by Pragat, 5/9/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pragat

Pragat
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

78   0   0

Hello,

Previously I reported similar case and you took the action of suspending that member. This time another person is doing same.

Original Post and Owner of Account, me :
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/le...0-win-50-maxed-card-safest-big-bonus.4373816/

Scammer Post:
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/l1...600-gems-20-wins-many-max-card-bonus.4384896/

Scammer Profile Link:
    https://www.playerup.com/lincorde

You can even see he just copied my entire description and pictures. Just replaced his discord contact info.
    He even messaged me on discord and blocked later. I'm sure he was trying to scam me but couldn't hence blocked me.

I see he did a middleman transaction. So what you could do is not only ban his profile but also the payment information he gave you, ban those as well as he can make another account on playerup but hard to get another payment options.

If you want any more proof that he's a scammer just ask him account login info and see it yourself.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]

[trigger=by]For: Pragat Re: #1[/trigger]

3. OP
    OP
    Pragat

Pragat
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

78   0   0

Also, he is trying to sell more game accounts. I guess even those are fake and he's just trying to scam.

4. OP
    OP
    Pragat

Pragat
    Expand Collapse

78   0   0

He changed his discord ID to Apex#5801.

Everyone always be beware. Scammers can create different accounts and scam you. Deal with verified members only who has good feedbacks.

5. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Automated Response

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Pragat Re: #3[/trigger]

6. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

User now suspended.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.