Selling  High End Animation Throwdown: Insane End Game Account 6 Mythics, 67 Legendary, 2k gems!

Discussion in 'Animation Throwdown Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by John Smyth, 6/17/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Smyth

John Smyth
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Level 15 account with SFC of 1022, with me barely playing on it. In siege, my guild is ranked 379. Completed all adventure chapters and max onyxed them, with the exception of the last four battles. I have 8826 giggiwatts, 1373 golden turds, 2553 gems, and 295835 Nixon coins. I have 10 unique legendary character cards, some being quad fused and 45 legendary item cards, with close to 10 being quad fused. Most of these cards are researched with most of the legendary cards I currently have. I also have 6 mythics with a level 7 bender, level 4 Hayley, level 3 Dale, and level 1 Dr. Zoidberg, Tina, and Peter. In my current deck, I have the entire combo list maxed out at 174 out of 174. I also have 179 1 hour research boosts, 56 8 hour research boosts, and 8 24 hour research boosts. Not only that, but I also have level one combo mastery fusion for: one man musical, dolphin rider Peter, balloon fight, frykowski, kleptomaniac's bender, and screwdriver Chris. And a level two combo mastery fusion for Santa killer Hayley. My guild is currently ranked 453 in the total rankings for the game. Message me if interested.

COST FOR ME: 1500 dollars
    COST FOR YOU (Willing to go down): 800 dollars

Endgame content, with a heavily maxed out account to play around with from the first time you start up the game.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. TitanJesus

TitanJesus
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

8   0   0

My Location:
    Lol

3. 0verlord

0verlord
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

4   0   0

Lol this account is trash and asking for $800, put this man in jail

TitanJesus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.