Selling Android $1,000 - 23 Gear 11 Chars, Full Gear 11 Bounty Hunter Squad

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Worghast, 2/15/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Worghast

Worghast
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello there,

looking to sell my account.
    Here are my characters:
    WG's Characters on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG

Boba is completely maxed with Zeta. Over 30 zetas and several thousand fleet tokens saved.

Here are some of my mods:

WG's Mods on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG

As you can see there are many very nice mods in this collection. There are actually quite a few more not listed on the site.

Fleet:

I have Tarkin at Gear 11, his ship is fully maxed out. I have TIE Fighter and First Order TIE Fighter at 6 stars and their pilots at gear 11. I have Slave 1 nearly to 7 stars and Boba is completely maxed out. His ship is fully leveled and all abilities are as high as they can go. I have Vader's TIE fighter at 80/100 stars and Vader is at gear 11. All levels and abilities maxed. I have Bigg's X-Wing at 5 stars, Biggs is at Gear 11. In reserve I have 5's ship, Jedi Consular's ship, and Wedge's ship. These are 5 stars I believe and are not quite maxed out.

I have the Zeta ability mat farmable in Fleet challenges.

I can reach 2nd place in Fleet Arena and can sometimes hit 1st as well.

In arena I run a bounty hunter squad with maxed out Boba lead, Zam, Greedo, IG88 and B2 all gear 11. This squad can not only achieve 1st place in a highly competitive scene but is incredibly fun to play! With these secondary speed mods you'll be able to get Zam and Boba to 250+ speed. Once Zam gets going with the thermal detonators its all over. Each BH is geared up with potency which gives them HUGE health pools! You can beat Zader teams, GK teams, Chaze teams, basically you can beat any team with this squad or slightly modified although some teams are harder than others. Don't underestimate Greedo! His thermal detonator AOE and double shot are just amazing in a bounty hunter squad. Thankfully for you I got him to gear 11, he requires hundreds and HUNDREDS of stun cuffs to gear. I also have Dengar and Cad Bane at gear 11, they are super fun to run as well and are surprisingly effective.

I have a great Empire squad. Palpatine, Vader, TFP, Tarkin, all gear 11 with Royal Guard and Magma Trooper. Also have Shore Trooper at 4 stars at gear 8. You can do tons of damage in phase 3 of Heroic Tank with Palpatine and TFP with a few tanks thrown in.

I have a droid squad, can do over a million damage in phase 2 of the heroic tank raid. IG86, 88, Jawa Engineer are all gear 11. Nebit and HK47 need a little work.

Of course I have an amazing Rebel team, Wedge, Biggs, Lando, ST Han, Luke all gear 11, Hoth Rebel Scout, raid Han, etc ready to do tons of damage in phase 4 of the Tank.

I just got Kylo to gear 11, he destroys. It's fun to throw him in the BH squad. If you want to Zeta him he alongside Boba with his zeta would be an absolute nightmare to deal with! His shuttle was just released so he's ready to pilot it.

I'm working on jedis next. I got Yoda to gear 11, Anakin is coming along nicely. Already have QGJ at g11 as well as Barriss and i'm close to unlocking General Kenobi.

Anyhow there's so much here I could go on forever about it, let me know if you have any questions.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Worghast

Worghast
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

test

3. OP
    OP
    Worghast

Worghast
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Is this stickied? I paid $10 to stick this.

4. MIKE MCCASTER

MIKE MCCASTER
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

Lets talk about a price.

5. MIKE MCCASTER

MIKE MCCASTER
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

LISTEN HERE MOTHERFUCKER, YOU SELLING THIS ACCOUNT OR NAH!?!?!?!

6. MIKE MCCASTER

MIKE MCCASTER
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My bad, wrong thread hahahaha.

7. MIKE MCCASTER

MIKE MCCASTER
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Your accounts only worth about $150.00 by the way, SWGOH accounts are only worth about 10% of what goes into them.

8. Jase215

Jase215
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

2   0   0

My Location:
    How do you figure That?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.