Anarchy Online Account for Sale

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

I've been selling creds for almost a year now. Am offering services for leveling characters. I make the account, play the toon to the level you desire and then sell you the account. post requests here, and I will get back to you quickly with a response. RK1 Creds - $32 / billion - Instant transfer. As soon as I get the request and payment I will xfer them to you. RK1 Items - BOC / APF Belt / 2.5K board / Xan Betas / Stellar Nanodecks / TNH Belts / Full Intell Symb sets / Combined Armor Sets / HI Specs / Ring of Computing / Ring of Divine Teardrops (Be specific when asking for items, will be able to give you a more detailed price) Leveling Service - 1-100, 100-150, 150-200, 200-220 -- AI Levels 1-10, 10-20, 20-30 -- LE Levels, 1-5 (all), 5-10 (all) Current Accts for sale - 216/1* Solitus Agent - RK1 Pre-Xan setup. Spec 1-4 Quest $50 Email - - aocredsbythebil@WTB: WTB: 214+ Agent. I dont care if stripped or what server.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.