Stole Money Amirhossien69 is Scammer

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by Santorinios, 8/9/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    Santorinios

Santorinios
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

2   0   0

My Location:
    @Help he never delivered 57 cards to me you can check all photos they are only 26 we are not blind..This guy is dangerous.plz refund my money if he doesnt want to give me the account.Plz you need to punish him. Now he says that he canceled why?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

6k+   0   0

I delivered the bill to you!
    But I do not have the patience to argue with you and I canceled the purchase!
    I am recovering my account!

3. OP
    OP
    Santorinios

Santorinios
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

2   0   0

My Location:
    send my 200$ back to my paypal you didnt send me anything yet man.

4. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

6k+   0   0

The amount is on the site
    Request a refund
    They will send it to you!

5. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

6. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

Cancel the transaction on your end as well.

7. OP
    OP
    Santorinios

Santorinios
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    i wait for someone to accept cancel and give me refund at the 3 way conversation.i have already canceled the transaction from day but still waiting...

8. OP
    OP
    Santorinios

Santorinios
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    i have canceled at 3 way conversation from 8th august from when he delivered wrong account..Still waiting tell them to cancel the order plz.

9. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

Wait For Agent To Approve Cancellation
    Wait for Middleman to process your cancellation. Once your cancellation has been processed, Middleman will post specific details on your cancellation inside your private and 3 way conversation ticket.

10. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.