Selling Alpha invites! (4)

Discussion in 'Fortnite Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by ArchKnight99, 8/31/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArchKnight99

ArchKnight99
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    *LOOKING TO TAKE 4 COPIES OF Fight The Dragon ON STEAM WHILE IT'S ON SALE FOR $10 FOR ALL 4 INVITES!*

I have 4 email invites to the game, which provide full access to the game, which is now available to be played at any given time!
    I'm open to any way of payment EXCEPT PayPal, I don't use PayPal and won't be able to make one and verify it anytime soon.
    I will consider trades as long as they're reasonable.
    If you contact me without messaging/replying to this thread on here FIRST stating your username for the given contact source, I most likely will not respond. If you even try to tell me you're a high-rep user via skype or anything but don't contact me on here, I'll instantly block you and report you to both the website and to the person you impersonated.
    I WILL NOT GO FIRST unless you have reasonably positive rep AND proof of the payment option prior to me sending the invite. The best way to contact me would be directly through here or my skype: derpyderpyderp83
    My email works too; archknight99pwnzyouall(at)gmail(dot)com

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.