Selling    Almost end-game low spender account, DT normal easy pass, Hard lvl 50 2 key CB, Arena g4 capable

Discussion in 'Raid Shadow Legends Accounts for Sale | Buy RSL Account' started by Ivan Grahovski, 6/7/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ivan Grahovski

Ivan Grahovski
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    -Legendaries:
    6s- Mashalled, Arbiter, Drexthar, Scyl, Shirimani, Wurlim Frostking, Septimus
    5s- Basileus Roanas, Rhazin, Harvester Jack, Visix, Kantra

-Epics
    6s - Seer, Tayrel, Klodd, Melga, Lua, Archmage Helmut, Stag knight, Sepulcher, Alure, Aothar, Infernal Baroness, Battlesage, Zelotah
    5s - Ghrush, Lodric Falconheart, Hope, Suwai, Valla, Giscard, Broadmaw, Fenshi, Ursine ironhide, Jareg, Jizoh, Vergis, Occult brawler, Grizzled Jarl, Rearguard sargeant, Steelskull and many more
    Notable unleveled others: Deacon Armstrong, Uugo, Shamael, Anax, Shatterbones, Sachi, Fodbor the bard,

-Rares
    6s - Elhain, Apothecary
    Notable others- Coldheart, 2x Paragon, 5s Doomscreech, Bellower, 4s Bulwark, Dagger, 5s Gnarlhorn, 5s Dilgol, 5s Painkeeper, 4s Renegade

-Uncommons
    6s Armiger with 300 res and 300 acc
    Arena: Arbiter has 290 speed, could be upped to 300 with present gear, but using her elsewhere. Easily gold 3- Gold 4 hard to maintain atm

Clan boss: 20-30 mil nm key, 10-18 unm key

FW: High elves and Barbarians 3starred, Demonspawn and Undead to 3 star lvl 21; Bannerlords, dwarves, Sacred order, Dark elves require small improvements to 3 star all; Ogryn and lizards have all champs needed to 3 star once they are upgraded; Orcs need a team upgrade right now only Seer 6 star soloing til lvl 13, Skinwalkers and Knight revenant lacking a reviver but having healers; Shadowkin has Sachi, Fenshi, Toragi- pretty solid trio

Dungeons- Only lacking a consistent team for Ice Golem 24-25- all others on farm.

DT: Easily beating both versions of DT on Normal + most of the secret rooms. DT hard is playable till scarab 50 or griffin 50. I have several characters with 300+resistance and close to 300 accuracy. A seer team can be organized with 2 renegades. Some gear to move around and renegades to upgrade.

Tag team arena: I have 3 teams built, suitable for bronze and silver tag team arena and covering advanced daily quests. Many champs good enough to play a role.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Postkast

Postkast
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

22   0   0

My Location:
    Youre asking to much, its like 100$ account and not even 100$ but good luck trying to get 500.

3. OP
    OP
    Ivan Grahovski

Ivan Grahovski
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    point taken

4. suprasos

suprasos
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    your discord?

5. Plasmaaaaa

Plasmaaaaa
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    You have discord? I’m willing to bargain

6. Plasmaaaaa

Plasmaaaaa
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Mine is Plasma#5055

7. OP
    OP
    Ivan Grahovski

Ivan Grahovski
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    Account updated:

DT hard 80+ on both versions by manualing waves. All easy rooms both versions passed, 3-4 hard rooms passed in both versions.

Arena G4 cemented.

FW: dwarves and knight revenant to upgrade nuker to pass lvl 19, otherwise solid with revive and defensive team ready for boss; dark elves and sacred order almost able to defeat and 3 star last boss, Skinwalkers team with reinbeast at lvl 17; Ogryn tribe 46 stars collected - need a nuker upgraded and a 5th 5star; Lizardmen and orcs need some upgrading to pass 14; Shadowkins available - ninja, burangiri, odachi, sachi, toragi, fenshi

New 6stars: Madame Serris fully booked and almost full masteries, Shamael 2 books left and almost full masteries,, Ursine Ironhide, Rearguard sargeant almost full books and masteries, Ixlimor almost full books and masteries

CB: Building a double ally attack team with rearguard and tyrant ixlimor.

Tag team arena solid bronze 4- silver possible to maintain if using daily tokens

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.