Sold ALL TOP-TIER MAXED OLIVIA STEVEN CYNTHIA HILDA BRENDAN PHOEBE BLUE X-MAS ROSA LANCE KRIS LYRA PHOEBE

Discussion in 'Pokemon Masters Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Startrekfan, 2/17/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Startrekfan

Startrekfan
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling my unlinked account 100% genuinely played on iPhone every single day for $70, collected pretty much all of the meaningful daily/event rewards. Never done anything shady like cheating or hacking. Obtained and pretty much maxed out potential of all of the limitied-time legendaries like Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Solgaleo, etc and pulled ALL of the top-tier (including special event holiday limited-time) and 25 of them unlocked maxed out level (plenty of material left for leveling and unlocking the rest) like:

Olivia&Lycanroc, Brendan&Sceptile, Cynthia&Garchomp, Steven&Metagross, Lance&Dragonite, Blue&Pidgeot, Kris&Feraligatr, Hilda&Emboar, Caitlin&Reuniclus, Lyra&Meganium, Phoebe&Dusclops, Roxanne&Nosepass, Siebold&Octillery, Hilbert&Oshawott, Rosa&Delibird, Will&Xatu, Agatha&Gengar, Karen&Houndoom, etc

Plenty of items to max out many other mons. Tonnes of top level up manuals, Buff Blends, etc, co-op sync orbs, evolution material, etc. Friendlist filled with other top players.

I accept PayPal, Revolut and bank transfer to Euro account. Can use Middleman, buyer covers the fee.

all screenshots here

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.