Sold Akuma HTTP Botnet | Utilize Minecraft Servers | FUD | Stable | Loader | Reverse Shell

Discussion in 'Minecraft Servers for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums - Premium, 4/27/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Premium

Hack Forums - Premium
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Akuma is a new modular HTTP botnet that targets Minecraft servers in form of a Spigot-Plugin.

Features:
    • Multi OS: The plugin works on Windows, Mac and Linux
    • Works on all Minecraft Spigot Versions from 1.7 to 1.15
    • View information about the MC server (IP, OS, Playercount, Last seen).
    • Statistics available on the Dashboard (Online count, OS percentage and more).
    • Ability to remotely uninstall the plugin on the Minecraft server.
    • Ability to remotely update the plugin on the Minecraft server.
    • Ability to remotely download and execute (jar) files on the Minecraft server.
    • Execute console commands from the control panel.
    • Execute a reverse shell on the Minecraft server with a specified IP/Port.
    • 100% runtime and scantime FUD (Runtime detections aren't possible because the plugin doesn't have a Main class/the code is injected into the Minecraft server jar).
    • Clients can request a custom set of fake commands/functions to make the plugin look useful to server administrators (default: A /boost command that supposedly increases the servers performance).
    • Very stable.

Screenshots:
    Spoiler (Click to View)

Price: $30 (includes panel and 1 custom plugin). The price for a new plugin is $10.
    Addidionally you can use a setup service for the panel for $15.

Payment method: BTC

Start Contract

If you have any questions, please contact me via PM. On request I can also add you on Jabber.

FAQ

Q: What are the prerequisites to use this tool?
    A: You need a VPS or web hosting with SQL and PHP support.

Q: How can I distribute the plugin?
    A: Through websites like "spigotmc.org/resources/" or "playerup.com/resources/". Please make sure that your plugin complies with their TOS before posting it.

Q: Do I receive support if I have problems with using Akuma?
    A: Yes, you will always have the option to call support.

Additional information: This tool is supposed to be used as remote administration tool for people who own several Minecraft servers or for offering adminitstrative services. You are not allowed to use this tool maliciously.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.