Aion EU/NA accounts provider!

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello folks! I am selling some accounts of my farmers! [​IMG] If you are interested, please contact with me at AIM: am4ppal@.> Just for clarity: -you get whole piece of account information like cd key, first prepaid used to activate account, first address and secret questions -you have to be verified on PayPal as I am using only this method. -you get account immidiately after payment arrives to me. -characters that I am selling have no crafting skill learned and are only leveled - mostly 0 AP points. And the list of the accounts: -40 chanter SPATALOS. Asmodian side mostly green items. INACTIVE -43 ranger GORGOS. Asmodian side green equipment, blue weapon. INACTIVE -47 spiritmaster AZPHEL. Asmodian side mostly blue items with Betoni's quest done. ACTIVE till 21st December ~~~~~~~~~~ -50 assassin VAIZEL. Elyos side - high end character - only blue items with Xenophon Dagger and Expert sword with attack speed 14%. 2/5 Miragent set. Some advanced stigmas. Character used to play PvP. ______________________ Contact with me if you want to get some information about account. Have a nice day.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.