Selling  High End Age I Evony Account, Ss71 High End

Discussion in 'Evony Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by leewalsh14, 1/29/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leewalsh14

leewalsh14
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    I'm wanting to sell my Age I evony account that i have been using for maybe around 8 years now or longer as with University and work i just don't have the time to play it as i once did and could use the money, I am new to this site and not entirely sure what the proceedings are but this is a legitimate selling of this account. The details include prestige is 166,800,000 or 167million to round out, it has 500+ amulets to be used along with 1430 in game cents, thousands of items collected over the years that have yet to be opened. There are 10 level 10 cities as you'd imagine with the highest hero have just over 1000 attack along with around 5 or 6 others with 900+ attack and two or three with high politics and intelligence, abundance of resources available in every city to build a giant army, this account cannot be stressed enough for how good it is for this game. I will supply screenshots for anyone that wants to see anything on the account. Serious offers only please, i am willing to negotiate at a fair price that suits all of my game time and your finance, thank you

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.