Sold AFK ARENA ENDGAME | VIP 12

Discussion in 'AFK Arena Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by Jeremyp, 10/21/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeremyp

Jeremyp
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hi.

I'm going to Lucca Comics this year, which is like an Italian Comicon. And I need to get money. So I decided to sacrifice my afk arena account, which is the only game I've been playing this year.

With the necessary introduction, I will tell you what you will get with this account (NOTE: I will be playing until the account is purchased, until then, I could get something great):

1 - VIP Level 12 with 93k VIP points equivalent to 1850 Euros (2k USD)
    2-8 months worth playing account
    3 - Good luck pulls hahaha
    4 - Price 250 EURO #
    Since the game is really new, and I think it will be in a good place for a long time (from all new and upcoming updates), the price should be around 250 euros (260 usd). We can talk about the price by email.

Baden
    Brutus
    Tasi
    Thane
    Lyca

A lot of feeding units, so you can get more myths. I guess 1 month of play, and I will have 2 full teams of promoted units.

Almost the last 40k powder for a fully promoted level in stave units.
    More than 700 million experience accumulated to obtain Shemira and the other above 240, once the limit is reached.

You have a good day. For any other questions, contact me by email:

* My Discord: properj#6621
    * Gmail: [email protected]
    * Payment: Paypal or wester union

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.