Selling  Average  Account Aegis Sabre LTI, AMD Mustang Omega game package with buyback for Aurora LX and LTI gladius

Discussion in 'Star Citizen Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Metis Lee, 10/18/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metis Lee

Metis Lee
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I have for sale my account since I'm just not interested in the game anymore. Aside from the aforementioned ships, packages and buyback options, The hangar also has a few decorations including a fish tank and a few posters. $220 is my starting asking price but this is flexible since I have no idea of the second hand economy. I have the backer rewards starting from May 9th 2014. The account still has a free handle change.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Al.Bi.

Al.Bi.
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hi boy, I'm interested in buying your account which, as I see written, has an Aegis Saber LTI, AMD Mustang Omega game package with buyback for Aurora LX and LTI gladius for $ 220. I would like to know how I should behave or how do I organize myself after I have made the transfer to your account?
    I do not hide that I am skeptical from this point of view because I read that there were scams around the web, I hope it is not this case and that anyway we conclude a good deal for both
    I thank you immediately for your attention and I hope to hear from you soon

3. slotfloppies

slotfloppies
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

are you # on the price?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.