Sold ACE TIER ACCOUNT- EUROPE SERVER. ONLY LINKED TO EMAIL. NO TWITTER OR FACEBOOK OR GOOGLE PLAY GAMES

Discussion in 'PUBG Mobile Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Leoneful, 6/22/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leoneful

Leoneful
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I play in Europe Server. I created the account recently and I played until ACE because I had lost my main account. But I got it back and now am selling this one. It's NOT linked to Twitter, Facebook or Google play games. It's only linked to email which I will give you and the password for full control. No Royale pass or Skins. Check the images if you like then you can buy. Beware of people selling accounts linked to Facebook or Twitter or Google play games because once linked you cannot unlink and they will never give you control of their social media accounts. Mine is only linked to email which I created and I will give you the email and password and then you can link to your social media accounts. Evo level is 23 and no skins or anything. It's just a plain account played until ACE. It's good to make it your account and build it like it's yours.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Leoneful

Leoneful
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

We have disabled the sellers listings since they're "inactive".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.