Selling  High End Account with LBMA and Paragon Pet (Rare)

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest Worlds Accounts | Buy AQW Accounts' started by wakefieldred, 5/13/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wakefieldred

wakefieldred
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Reason for selling game account:

I am no longer active in the game’s community. Since I have pooled in over hundreds of dollars ($400+) into this account, to abandon it would be a massive loss. As such, this account is offered for sale to anyone that still plays and enjoys the game or looking for a new account but do not want to spend the exact amount of monetary values that I have to create such an account. In this sale, about 20% of what was invested into the account is what I’m asking for in price.

How will this sale proceed?

Middlemen will be use for this sale. The information posted about this account’s content will be confirmed during the “transaction”. This means that once you have committed to buying the account, the money will be sent and forwarded to the “middlemen” (whomever this maybe). Then, I’ll deliver the account’s username and password (along with email linked to this account, in addition with any other informations inquired of) to you. Log into the account to verify the posted contents.

IMPORTANT:

If you are satisfied with the account, change the account’s log-in information and any emails linked (email and email’s password is sent along with account’s information) to it under account management in AQW to transfer ownership. This notifies me as confirmation that you have “bought” the account, as I’ll be monitoring this process (I’ll be frequently attempting to log into the account in “Account Management” after account information has been delivered). Payment will be requested to the middlemen to transfer the money over to me. This completes the sale’s transaction.

If you find the content of the account is inaccurate to what was posted in this sale, you may refuse this sale and ask the middlemen to refund your money. I will be notified of this and, subsequently, end this transaction to return my account. As mentioned previously, any changes notified to me on the account, such as a password change, will override your refusal and inquiry of refund. Proof will be provided from me, as I’ll be monitoring, to prevent any scam enacted by you.

You have 24 hours to verify the content of this account and choose to “accept” or “refuse” the sale. Beyond this period, I’ll be requesting payment regardless of whether you have or have not change the account’s log-in informations (the site normally gives you 72 hours). It is your obligation to thoroughly monitor and check the transaction of when the account’s information will be delivered and follow through the direction I provide for this sale’s transaction as stated above.

*** A specific date and time for delivery of the account may be asked on your behalf.

Account content:

In the posts below, I cannot reveal the actual contents of this account other than providing a brief insight. The justification is that revealing such information imposes a very high risk on the account being tracked and banned. For that reason, I will also not be showing screenshots. Additionally, screenshots do not convey much for evidence / proof of the account’s authenticity along with ownership.

Date created: no more than 4 years ago (exact date cannot be provided)
    Active membership: no active membership (by the time this account is sold, membership will have expired)
    Membership accumulation: more than 15 months
    Inventory AC: cannot reveal this information
    AC accumulation: more than 100k AC (cannot disclose exact amount)
    Account level: higher than level 85 (exact level cannot be disclosed)
    GOLD: not important for this sale
    Bag slots: higher than 150+
    Bank slots: not relevant in this sale
    House slots: not relevant in this sale

In-game items: (only some misc. items, classes, pets, weapons, and armors that I think contributes to the “value” of this account’s sale will be posted)

Misc. Items (includes House items too):
    • 2017 Timelock Key
    • 2018 Immortality Key
    • Dark Box
    • Dark Key
    • Altar of Caladbolg
    • *** There is a very rare House present in this account but it will not be mentioned in this post for safety reasons.

Classes:

• Flame Dragon Warrior
    • Immortal Chronomancer
    • Infinite Legion Dark Caster
    • Legion Blademaster Assassin
    • Naval Commander
    • Royal Vampire Lord
    • ShadowStalker of Time
    • Ultra OmniKnight
    • *** This account has the majority of reputation classes present.
    • *** There are a few rare classes (including some from buyback) but they will not be mentioned for safety reasons.

Pets:

• Bounty Hunter’s Drone Pet
    • SirVer Bank Pet
    • A very rare Paragon Pet - I will not mention which one exactly since this information can make this account easily trackable.
    • *** There are more pets like Nulgath-farming pets (both in inventory and rare ones in buy-back) but they will not mentioned for safety reasons.

Weapons:
    • *** There are no noteworthy weapons to mention but there are a few rare weapons.
    • *** There are lots of rare weapons available in this account, however they are in buy-back.

Armors:
    • Ultimate Lich King
    • *** There are more armors like Juggernaut Items of Nulgath but I will not mention them.

Others (anything else with mentioning about the account):
    • This account has nearly all of Treasure Chest items.

Cautions:

In buying this account, I will no longer be held liable for anything that happens to the account once ownership is transferred. In limitation, this means you cannot ask for a refund. You are responsible for preventing this account (now yours) from receiving any form of ban. If you do not know, buying or strictly logging into another person’s account that was not created by you is not sanctioned by Artix Entertainment. Thus, this can result in ban of the account. This is an inevitable risks associated with all sales of AQW in-game accounts.

There are ways to minimize the chance of “bought” accounts from receiving bans (however, not guaranteed). The details of such ways are:
    • Any of your log related to bought-accounts in all AE sites (AQW and Artix Portal) should be accompanied with VPN so AE cannot identified your precise location.
      • This can serve as a safeguard in the case the bought-account is banned, your other AQW accounts will not banned in addition with your access to all AE sites.
    • If the account have any forms of upgrade (AC or Membership), do not upgrade via AQW site. AE has a record of personal information (name, location, credit card, etc.) from the original owner of the affiliated account. Upgrades are monitored, and if your information does not match this person, then the account will be investigated to which likely results in a ban.
      • Upgrading on AE portal with Artix Points. It’s important that VPN is used to buy Artix Points and in redeeming the points for the bought-account (make sure to switch IP address for when you buy and redeem the points). This emulates you giving a gift-certificate in Artix Points to a friend, which is allowed by AE.
    • Avoid in any circumstances from causing bought-account to be reported. Moderators will check these reports, and they will likely look at background information of the account (owner, location, email, etc.). This increases your chance of being banned.
    • Avoid discussing in AQW’s chat system about the bought-account: how you got the account, where is was bought, or whom you got it from. *** All your chat log are recorded in the “game’s system,” and if someone reports that you bought this account, staffs and moderators will check the chat and you will be banned.

*** In the event that the account you bought from me is banned, contact me via my personal email (not the one from this site) which I can provide if requested. I will assist in any way that I can to recover your account back!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: wakefieldred Re: #1[/trigger]

3. caden10

caden10
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hi, is this account still for sale, quick response would be nice.

4. OP
    OP
    wakefieldred

wakefieldred
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Yes, account is still open for sale.

5. caden10

caden10
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Is price #?

6. OP
    OP
    wakefieldred

wakefieldred
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

What's the price you want to negotiate for?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.