Selling  High End Account with 45 heroes, all have specific-hero stashes, and a lot of great stuff !!! 160 usd

Discussion in 'Marvel Heroes Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Moltios Yolfed, 6/1/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moltios Yolfed

Moltios Yolfed
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    welcome !

I'm an enthusiastic Marvel fan. I really like the game and played it a lot back then. I spent a lot of money on the game. Unfortunately, due to my real life situation, I don't have time to play this great game anymore. So I decided to sell my account to other Marvel fans who love this game so much !

My account has almost every hero unlocked (among them all the strongest heroes of the game), all of them have their specific-hero stash, and a lot of other luxurious stuff.I also have tons of XP,Special Item Find, Rare Item Find, Orb Range, Bonus credits potion in my storage. All vendor and crafter's levels are maxed with lots of runes and resources in storage.I also have a high amount of in-game currency for you to buy stuff you like.

In conclusion, basically, if you buy this account, you'll be set for life ! Just log in and enjoy playing the game. I will show you below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More Images in here

contact me for more information about the account and know about the heroes.
    mail [email protected]
    Taking offers starting at 160$.
    PayPal Only

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.