Selling Account Videos--Promotional. What do you think?

Discussion in 'Graphics - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/30/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

What do you guys think of these promo videos we've started to do:

.;

Great job guys. Only thing i would add is a close up of DPS charts maybe. I know if im looking to buy a DPS class i would want to know it can TOP the charts lol.

But gereat job.

i would remove any and all name or info that could let Blizz identify an acct.

Looks decent

As most people clearly have no idee what they are talking about and just like moving pixels i wil take a effort to give you some pointers.

Even tough you tryed to scam me off money i wil give my honest view on these "promotional video's".

1. Why do you take such a strong technology minded intro into these WOW mmorpg promotional video's. I do understand it is some kind of a gaming intro, yet it does not fit the WOW theme at all. It should be more cartoony as that is the style of game you want to sell accounts for. If it would have been a EVE Online sale site i would say HELL YEAH.

2. Some of the movements you produce while on a mount are not fluid and it racks the video totaly. Take notice that people are used to fluid behavior in both game and video's. It is not a deciding factor in a buy but people do notice it is unprofessional.

3. 30% (90% of the 2nd one) of a video of a boss fight is not interesting video material. Promotional video's = short but strong, not long and boring.

4. Blurr out anything that can let blizzard identify a account!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.