Stole Money Account stolen from seller

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by C. Poe, 10/27/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

Suspension put in place on @Chad Meckstroth account until this is resolved. He hasn't logged on since this dispute.

2. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

3. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

Will give him one more chance to come around and resolve this fairly. Give him 48 hours.

4. Chad Meckstroth

Chad Meckstroth
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

6   0   0

Yo. I was out of town and just logged into a bunch of notices.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  5. Chad Meckstroth

Chad Meckstroth
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

6   0   0

This is the second time he has accused me of trying to steal the account. If I was going to steal it why wouldn't I have done it the first time anyways? Sounds like he's just trying to get a refund. What are the next steps...?

6. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]

[trigger=by]For: Chad Meckstroth Re: #25[/trigger]

7. OP
    OP
    C. Poe

C. Poe
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

The account has been stolen by the seller, The first time I questioned him he told me he was trying to find other accounts he had for sale which made no since. Then I got another reset password link and this time the password and all information was changed not allowing me to access the account. Obviously the account was stolen... I want my money back for the account being stolen back on his second attempt

8. OP
    OP
    C. Poe

C. Poe
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

What is the status of getting my refund its been several weeks and I haven't heard anything from anyone

9. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

Buying a Runescape account at this point is just asking to be scammed. All of them are scammers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.