Sold Account Lost Ark | Kadan | 1510 Gunlancer | 10 T3 Alts | Finished Collectibles

Discussion in 'Lost Ark Accounts Buy & Sell - LAO Account for Sale' started by listosd, 12/10/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. listosd

listosd
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Account Lost Ark | Kadan | 1510 Gunlancer | 10 T3 Alts | Finished Collectibles
    I am selling here my Steam account, created especially for Lost Ark. The account has been played daily since launch and has all the collectibles almost finished, 90 Island Hearts, Rapport and Una Dailiy Reputation completely finished etc....
    I also assure that the account has never been banned or warned and no RMT or botting has been done!

This is the most important information:
    1510 Red Gunlancer, Lvl 60, 408 (Max) skill points, iLvl 23 weapon.
    Server: Kadan
    PvE relic build complete with 5x3 BiS engraved, 1481 critical, 746 speed, quality: 97 100 98 100 100
    full relic PvP build with 5x3 engravings, tank build and shield piercing.
    6 pieces of relic and conversion unlocked (armor quality: 100, 93, 71, 69, 64 | weapon: 69)
    2x Gem Lvl 9, 3x Gem Lvl 8, rest Gem Lvl 7
    14 of 18 Tripods already at Lvl 5, many Lvl 5 Tripods in inventory, also Bard, Paladin and Destroyer have good Lvl 5 Tripod builds.
    Cards: Light of Salvation 18, Cliff of the Lost Wind 18, Forest of Giants 15 (full), Romantic (Speed) 14, 5 Legendary Selection Packs in the Warehouse.
    Many engravings +9, Lone Knight and Master Brawler +12
    All legendary runes (10 in total) and 17 epic runes
    10 Alts (2x 1445 Shovel+Bard, 1x 1430 Destroyer, 2x 1400 Gunner+Sharpshooter, 2x 1370 Sorc+Glaivier, 3x 1340 Berserker+Gunslinger+Scrapper)
    Shovel+Bard+Destroyer with High Quality Relic Jewels and BiS 4x3 Engravings and some Relic Armor Pieces.
    List Level 205+
    Level 70 (max) Fortress, all unlocked
    29 Mounts, 11 Pets, Pet Farm fully researched and running
    Relic Compass + PvP Relic Crest + Legendary Amulet Lifeskill
    Astray Lvl 10 with BiS Sailors and Rapier Lvl 11 with BiS Sailors, Eibern's Wound with Berald
    Rapport and Una Daily Reputation completely finished, about 200k Rapport items ready for later content.
    All Mokoko Seeds, Omnium Stars, Giant Hearts, Ignea Token and Masterpieces.
    90/93 Island Souls, 58/61 World Tree Leaves, 42/47 Sea Rewards.
    approx. 66 million silver coins and approx. 400,000 pirate coins.
    I took all events, Twitch Drops and Amazon Prime Loot, many things like costumes etc still unopened in the warehouse.
    All trading skills at least Lvl 30.
    Crystalline Aura until February 2023.
    After receiving the money I will transfer the account as requested, via Discord, Mail, Whatsapp, etc ;)

If you have any further questions about the account or the process, I will answer you right away.

Please note the following: Of course, no exchanges or refunds are allowed, as this is a private sale.
    my discord is : holowo#2766

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.