Selling  Europe  Paladin  High End  Level 50+ Account Lost Ark | 1490 Paladin | 14x T3 Alts | 4x Founder Pack

Discussion in 'Lost Ark Accounts Buy & Sell - LAO Account for Sale' started by julmita, 12/9/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. julmita

julmita
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Account Lost Ark | 1490 Paladin | 14x T3 Alts | 4x Founder Pack
    For sale are the access data to my personal Steam account with New World and - as the core - Lost Ark.
    With me you can be sure that you will have the account guaranteed and will not have any problems.

Lost Ark account information:
    EU-Central Server Thirain (relaxed community with many, German guilds).
    18 character slots (current max); 15 characters level 50+.
    11 character wallpapers (incl. Founder, Harbinger and Noble Background).
    More than 2,850 hours of gameplay since the start.
    the 4 Founder's Packs (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum)
    15 characters in T3
    fully unlocked map expansion to the maximum (510 map slots)
    all ships unlocked (Rapier as main ship with BiS crew and the ship skin that automatically activates the speedboost)
    600 gold crystals and 910 blue crystals for the store.
    The main character is the Paladin, with whom I play daily since the beginning. He has all the necessary meta builds and is carried in all Valtan and Vykas HM groups.
    On the Paladin I have unlocked the storage compartment expansion, all 10 presets for Gear and preset 1-3 for Gems.
    The Paladin also has a pure DPS/movement set.
    Itemlevel 1490, so it is also equipped for the upcoming HM Raid. In addition, there are massive materials on the Paladin.

All upgrade upgrades up to and including 1370-1415 are unlocked; in total, all available upgrades in Stronghold (lvl. 70) are unlocked.

The account - both Steam, New World and Lost Ark - has never been banned, I've never contacted support, I've never noticed anything negative (since I mostly don't chat in-game anyway).

If you have any questions, feel free to write me.
    to my discord : milsci#5831

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.