Account Lineage 2, Lineage 2 Selling Account, Lineage 2 Account

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

[WTS] Items/Noblesse characters on L2 RENEWAL.(l2-renewal)

Account Information
    ITEM SELLING IS TEMPORARILY SUSTAINED.I WILL OPEN THE SELLING IN SOME WEEKS. First character(noblesse,1 time hero.):This character includes like 27 BOG.It has +8 arcana mace acument with chance anchor augment.Also it has +0 am acu with active might augment,+0 am acu with chance duel might aumgnet,+0 am acu with active empower augment,+0 som acu with chance empower augment.Perfect to use them on each class. Main class: Soultaker(level 80 with all the usefull skills enchanted from +8 to +10). 1st sub: Ghost sentinel(level 80 with enchanted hex/stun). 2nd sub: Cardinal(Level 80). 3rd sub: Adventurer(level 80). Second character(noblesse):This character has +10 fbf with chance shield augment.+3 am acu with chance to regenerate 450 CP when hitted,+0 am acu with chance prayer augment.Perfect for playing olympiads. Main class:Hierophant(level 79 with +10 mana burn and +9 dryar root). 1st Subclass:78 lvl mystic muse. Third character(noblesse): Main class: Spellhowler level 78. 1st Subclass:Soultaker level 78. 2nd Subclass: Adventurer level 78. Other characters:I got 80 lvl spoiler/bishop/phantom ranger and 79 lvl warcryer non-noblesse if needed. GEAR +15 draconic bow focus. +10 fb focus. +8 am acumen. +6 dc robe set. +6 imperial crusader set. +5 major arcana set. +5/5/5/7 draconic set. +5/5/5/5/6 tat set. 25 gold bars.Maybe more. Like 800kk ancient adena.Maybe more 10 high lifestones. ALL CHARACTERS/ITEMS CAN BE SOLD SEPERATELY OR IN A BULK. PRICE #($ OR EUROS). Send me a PM here if you are interesting and we will discuss the price.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS in Frintezza 7x server items

Account Information
    Im selling items on Lineage 2 frintezza server 7x Draconic bow + 6 focus Baium + 6 Valakas +5 Imperial crusadres + 4 Draconic set almost all +6 only the chest +5 100 % seriousness I have many other items and chars with sub and noble, contact me sebastianbreu@

Account for Sale

WTS account in L2 INC...

Account Information
    1)Dynasty set +30 2)10 top ls lvl 76 3)Icarus spirit acumen +30 passive Hydro Blast 4)The char with the icarus spirit Who is Bishop with nobless 5)5.000 cp potions Payments only via paypal You pm me I give you my mail You send money i give you the account info

Account for Sale

[WTT]Many Items/Chars For Items On L2Euroworld(C6 or C4)

Account Information

Account for Sale

After 2 years in L2 GOLD(And Many donates)in the 1/3 prices

Account Information

Account for Sale

[WTT]some items on l2euroworld c4

Account Information

Account for Sale

After 2 years in L2 GOLD(And Many donates)in the 1/3 prices

Account Information
    L2 GOLD: Dynasty Light armor set +6 100 euro Dynasty Robe Set +6 100 euro Bow of Halisha +17 100 euro Valakas +6 30 Baium +6 30 Lady's Fan +4 30 These prices are the starters,If anyone interested we can talk about it Accept payments only via paypal... The method goes: Pm here I give you give money i give you items I am a 25 years old guy who doesnt scam like a 12 years old kids if you are not agree with it dont even Pm me... FOR THE LAST TIME BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE ADDED ME ON YOU SEND MONEY AND YOU RECEIVE ITEMS..Anyone who is not agreed with it dont contact me please! Prices in the official Donation Site are below

Account for Sale

[WTT]some items on l2euroworld c4

Account Information
    Hi. I want trade baium+ and aq+ .Some adena if I good remember it was ~300kk.. Offer me adena or other stuff on Wrath x9 Regards.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.