Account got locked while trying to confirm email

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Forcedinduction, 3/27/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

@Premium Guru

This is an unfortunate position but since you aren't assisting your buyer with unlocking the account... then the buyer doesn't have an account. When an account is sold and the buyer runs into an issue, the seller should be assisting them in their issues. You don't just sell the account and say "don't care, your problem".

That isn't how PlayerUp handles business and you must adhere to the rules just like everyone else.

If you can't unlock the account, you must refund @Jconnors815

We're giving you 48 hours to find a solution before we decide on what to do. If you both can come to a decision on how to handle it then that's fair as well.

2. Premium Guru

Premium Guru
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

215   2   0

My Location:
    @Ryan
    I'm sorry but I can't help the seller because I helped the buyer once before. I'm very polite and straight forward that I'll not refund the money because the buyer locked the account.

Why in the world, I refund his money. Oh,men it's so unfair. I delivered the account as I mentioned, check my discription I never promised of 'refund or warrenty' alsoyalso can check my other posts,I clearly written about 'replacement' and 'warrenty'. I never stated that "if anything happens to the account then I will replace or refund" so please stop accusing and treating me like a scammer.

And also buyer didn't asked me about account warrenty or refund. I not stolen the money, I delivered the account. Alright I am also going to open a dispute against the buyer because now it's too much.

Thanks to all,

3. Premium Guru

Premium Guru
    Expand Collapse

215   2   0

My Location:
    Here is my policy for that Account
    I clearly stated '10 day warranty'. And the buyer locked the account after the expiration of warrenty. I think all the businesses works like this. No will give lifetime warranty or refund. Every product has a limited warranty time. And, also I unlocked the Gmail account that was locked by the buyer in the 10 day Warrenty agreement. The buyer made fault of it reading the description carefully.

Thanks

4. Premium Guru

Premium Guru
    Expand Collapse

215   2   0

My Location:
  5. OP
    OP
    Forcedinduction

Forcedinduction
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

114   0   0

You helped me once? Yeh it was your mistake not removing 2fa. You can't help me because you lied, this wasn't your account.

6. OP
    OP
    Forcedinduction

Forcedinduction
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

114   0   0

So when I had your email address, with your phone number linked. It started then? Hmmmm

7. Premium Guru

Premium Guru
    Expand Collapse

215   2   0

My Location:
    Sir,
    Please stop telling lie. I removed the 2fs when you said me to do. You locked the mail because you wanted to open the Gmail account with a new IP. You requested for OTP too many times... That's why google locked the mail for security purposes. So I verified my identity to unlock the gmail account for ya. If anyone don't believe ten I can also post a screenshot of our chat after unlocking the gmail account.

8. OP
    OP
    Forcedinduction

Forcedinduction
    Expand Collapse

114   0   0

I wanted to open the account with a new ip? Wow im done arguing with you. You heard Ryan

#28 Forcedinduction, 7/3/20
    Last edited: 7/3/20
  9. Premium Guru

Premium Guru
    Expand Collapse

215   2   0

My Location:
    Sir,
    Be technical, whenever login a gmail account with new IP, google verify the ownership. If you don't know then search it on Google a bit. don't argue with me because you're a complete freshmen I'm technical field. That's why locked the mail because you didn't know the google policy.
    I am also done arguing with you.

This dispute is meaningless because I clearly stated "10 day Warrenty".

Thanks,

10. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse

93   0   0

Your ToS is not more important than PlayerUp's rules. We have rules here and we don't take ToS from sellers seriously. If you want your ToS to be absolute, you can make your own website.

If you purchased something for 200$+ and it stopped working after 11 days... do you think it's acceptable that they say "10 day warranty, don't care".

It isn't. You must refund him or assist him in unlocking the account. Speak with who you bought it off of or if you're the original owner do it yourself. If it's a cracked account, you lost nothing and a refund must be given. It seems at this point you refuse to assist your buyer so a suspension is placed on your account to acknowledge the severity of this situation. This will remain until this is resolved.

11. Premium Guru

Premium Guru
    Expand Collapse

215   2   0

My Location:
    Why you suspended me @Ryan ? I am gonna take action against you. I clearly stated 10 day Warrenty.
    @Help @Admin @Middleman @Hulk @Support please help me. My account suspended wrongly. Ryan suspended me without any reason. Please take action against him. Why?? Please

12. Premium Guru

Premium Guru
    Expand Collapse

215   2   0

My Location:
    @Admin here all the conversation proofs -

And, here my 10 days warranty Agreement -

Please help me!!

13. Premium Guru

Premium Guru
    Expand Collapse

215   2   0

My Location:
    @Help I submitted all the proofs! please check it

14. Premium Guru

Premium Guru
    Expand Collapse

215   2   0

My Location:
    First of all its not 'stopped working' the buyer made the account to stop or locked by changing the mail and requesting for the OTP. I could feel regret if really the mistake was mine, but I'm still on my words because I know I'm right. The seller TOS doesn't matters at all. Ohhh, amazing I never heard that before.There are other sellers who have their own TOS. I will try my best to unban my account because I know I'm right and I know there are some moderators who will understand the situation. You just banned my account for no reason.

15. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse

93   0   0

Other sellers ToS will never stand in a dispute. I don't care if you say "30 day guarantee" - it's a lifetime guarantee for ALL sellers here.

We're reviewing this case and you aren't banned. You are suspended because you were not taking this dispute seriously. Now that you are suspended you gave us proof to look into.

There would be no issue at all if you had just attempted to unlock the account as we asked. If you're original owner this is very simple to do.

16. Premium Guru

Premium Guru
    Expand Collapse

215   2   0

My Location:
    thanks a lot @Middleman. Dear buyer I will refund you the half of the money. but you have to return me the Gmail account. If you're ok with it then let me know.

@Ryan my account is now restored. Because he know I'm not a scammer

17. OP
    OP
    Forcedinduction

Forcedinduction
    Expand Collapse

114   0   0

What is the outcome of this case @Ryan?

18. OP
    OP
    Forcedinduction

Forcedinduction
    Expand Collapse

114   0   0

I say we let them decide what the outcome is, and thatll be that.
    But I dont like you still havent completely answered the ownership question. And now you want to refund me half my money, and get the email back. Hmmmmm that alone tells me your doing something shady.

19. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse

93   0   0

Middleman and I have thought a fair agreement is a 50/50 refund. Let @Premium Guru and us know if you think this is fair and this can be resolved.

The preferred method would be for him to attempt to recover the account.

#39 Ryan, 7/4/20
    Last edited: 7/4/20
  20. OP
    OP
    Forcedinduction

Forcedinduction
    Expand Collapse

114   0   0

I would be fine with that decision until the last thing he posted. He wants to pay me half and get the email. That tells me he's gonna unlock it and resell it again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.