Sold Account from 2011 with adult rating. Non legacy. Male. 31K Items.

Discussion in 'Second Life Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Christoph27, 10/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christoph27

Christoph27
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution. Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Incase you have not seen the private message: "It's fine. I'm currently just trying to get rid of the account. The Beret was formal dress from the SWRP group i was in. Don't know if you can get that somehow differently."

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. tonginktis

tonginktis
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

where did you buy this hat?

3. OP
    OP
    Christoph27

Christoph27
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution. Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    I haven't used it since 3 years. Used to be active in Star Wars Roleplay. There is 140l left on the account. 6 years old and full inventory. Email can be changed. Marketplace history shows 14.963l spent. Name is "Takadox".

upload_2017-3-19_21-21-17.png upload_2017-3-19_21-21-55.png

upload_2017-3-19_21-22-32.png

Contact me if interested. I really want to get rid of it ^^ upload_2017-3-19_21-23-5.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.