Selling 97 CR / 160 SP with 6300 SC and money 40 mil...

Discussion in 'DC Universe Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by DC Universe Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DC Universe Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

97 CR / 160 SP with 6300 SC and money 40 mil (USPC) Ok so this is RARE ! Not many DCUO players have an 160 SP toon and you wont see many selling this. Why ? Well because its very hard and time consuming to go above 100 SP. It took me 1 year 6 months to reach 160 SP. If you don't belive me ask on DCUO forums. ALSO you have 6300 SC SOE Station Cash (60 $ worth) and 700 reply badges (20 $ worth) You can buy power respect tokens, change name token or anything you wish from SOE marketplace, reset raids and reply content for marks. I have only one bad@ss 160 skill points toon: Faction: Villian (USPC Server) Role: DPS/Controller (can be changed with power respect tokens from marketplace to TANK or HEALER if you wish) Power type: HardLight (same as above can be changed with tokens to anything you wish) Movement mode: SuperSpeed (same as above can be changed with tokens to flight or acrobatics) INGAME CASH worth 80 $ : 6300 SC (60 $) 700 reply badges (20 $) 2x DLC: Fight for Light Battle for Earth GEAR: CR97 PVE gear with full DPS tier 5 EXPERT mods. CR94 PVE controller gear full with mods CR83 PVP DPS gear MONEY: 40 millions ! CONGRATULATIONS you are RICH ! You can buy anything you want and don't worry about the money. 40 millions is a lot. And I mean A LOT ! Took me one year to get this amount farming. MARKS: 49.000 marks of triumph 250 marks of legends LAIR/BASE: you have a very nice LAIR/BASE fitted with all amenities, rare furniture, etc. ITEMs: You have all shapeshifting trinkets, all tier 5 plans, rare weapons and costume styles (missing 5 only from over 100 styles in game) lots and lots of exobites (tens of STACKS) to mod your gear ! so you don't need to farm anything, I know its BOOOORING. I did it for you : ) All you have to do is enjoy your money and kick@ss Starting BID from 200 USD (NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES) Will update daily with the highest price Payment: Western Union, paypal + fee, EMT, INTERAC NO SCAM here, can send you screenshots, or meet you in game anytime to show you. Reason for sell: just got my first job so ill have to quit MMOs for a while.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger=error]Trigger regex is invalid: SCAM here, can send you screenshots, or meet you in game anytime to show you[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: DC Universe Accounts - Buy and Sell Re: #1[/trigger]

3. OP
    OP
    Steevens Espérant

Steevens Espérant
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

i am very interested

4. OP
    OP
    Steevens Espérant

Steevens Espérant
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

5. OP
    OP
    Steevens Espérant

Steevens Espérant
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

and my account name on dc is sole destructor

6. OP
    OP
    Kenrix Villanueva

Kenrix Villanueva
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

do you have the batman inspired mask?

7. OP
    OP
    Maggi Khush

Maggi Khush
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

I'll pay $ 200 if you are interested.

8. OP
    OP
    Jesse R Johnson

Jesse R Johnson
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

how much

9. OP
    OP
    Klaus Börmann

Klaus Börmann
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

would buy their account would only like to see screenshot is the account for pc I'm from germany

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.