Sold [9 YEAR OLD][GRANDFATHERED][NAME CHANGE TOKEN][AGE][AP][DEVELOPER]

Discussion in 'IMVU Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Reptilemad, 2/3/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Buyer Order Confirmation

This message is to inform the seller (original author) of this thread that a buyer has completed payment for your account listing. We will now be creating a ticket upon verifying the buyers payment. No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket.

2. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Buyer Order Confirmation

This message is to inform the seller (original author) of this thread that a buyer has completed payment for your account listing. We will now be creating a ticket upon verifying the buyers payment. No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket.

3. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Buyer Order Confirmation

4. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Re-listed for sale.

5. gangnem

gangnem
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   1   0

If you can make it 45 I'll buy rn

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  6. odyne

odyne
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

0   0   0

I bought this through the link and am waiting for my payment to be verified. However, I just noticed you have another thread marked as sold with basically the same information as on this account. Has the account been sold?

7. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Buyer Order Confirmation

8. OP
    OP
    Reptilemad

Reptilemad
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Account was SOLD and marked SOLD weeks ago.

9. OP
    OP
    Reptilemad

Reptilemad
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Account is not for sale!! It was bought weeks ago!!

10. OP
    OP
    Reptilemad

Reptilemad
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I'm not sure how you were able to purchase the account as I marked it as sold weeks ago.
    Hopefully you are able to back out of the purchase on your end. If not, I'll refund you as soon as the money reaches me.
    I don't know how this happened! Sorry :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.