Sold 850M POWER - OVER 1000 INFANTRY ATTACK - 51 TRANSNATIONALS - STRONG DRAGONS - 107M MERIT - CHEAP

Discussion in 'Game of Thrones GoT Winter is Coming Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by BornInFire, 7/12/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BornInFire

BornInFire
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

80   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    A very strong infantry specialized warrior account. Superb badges, equipments, dragons, almost maxed refinement, commanders backed up with a 5,4k combat bonus of tavern. 51 Transnational relocators and tons of money busted features you will get for only 1/10 of what has been invested.

Account is clean, nothing binded to any social media and all safe to trade through the most reliable Platinum VIP PlayerUp member.

Discord contact if needed: Rhythm#0012

Here is all the information you need for the account:

Army Size: 606.000 Base
    ~950.00 with 50% buff and commanders
    1.100.000 with 75% buff and commanders
    ===

Attached Files:

2. Versor

Versor
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    That’s 1 mil solo and not 1,1. Also 1000% solo line troop attack stat is just for show, even low players do that if they put full refinement on troop attacks

#2 Versor, 7/18/21
    Last edited: 7/18/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. GloriousHaircut

GloriousHaircut
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    606.000 x 1.75 = 1.060.000
    + 55.000 (minimum) 1.1mil solo.

Guess you forgot the commander bonus?

As for the stats: 1000% solo troop and 400-500% totals is nothing a "low player" can do at the same time. But ok: show us another account on playerup that has 1300% inf AND 1100% Cav combined (that means troop + total atk) when going inf-cav mix and I may reconsider what I just wrote.

You'll get a +1 from me if it also has that low of a price and without the 50% from tavern-stats.

Thanks in advance.

#3 GloriousHaircut, 7/20/21
    Last edited: 7/20/21
    testerinc likes this.
  4. Versor

Versor
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:

Maybe in a few days you will make it to 1,1. Honestly, if you do full refinement on attacks you get 200-240% + attacks on both, double dragon skills etc quite easy. The point is to become 3 type without relying on refinement so you can use refinement for rally size and be 4 mil + rally with 50% only and still have great stats.....

5. GloriousHaircut

GloriousHaircut
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    I am not so sure why you do this, but the ad clearly says it's 1.1m with a 75% and commanders, and as explained by math before, it is.

It's also 960k+ (depending on the commanders) with a 50% and commanders. Do the math please cause a calculator doesn't lie if used properly.

Every commander Rank VIII is 11k with a small increase for each awakening star. 5x11.000 = 55.000. I hope you can stop claiming false advertisement now, cause the amounts posted in the ad are factually correct.

Regarding the stats:

It may be your opinion that you need to be good at 3 types and have a 4mil rally size and saying that it's nice to have is fair, yes. What is also fair is specializing in 2 types with medium spending and achieve higher stats on both than someone like you, who clearly specialized in 3 types, can pull off. For anyone interested to check, here's your account in comparison: https://www.playerup.com/threads/sold.5032710/

And that's believing that you did have 530+ totals and 600+ on everything at the same time, which we have no proof of as you simply did not show your stats under real conditions (as in reports). Even if you do have the stats, this account can match them easily with a small disadvantage in spears and a massive advantage for infantry.

If you really insist on the rally size, there is nothing stopping anyone from removing 2 inf attacks for 200k rally size just so this account matches your rally size AND your stats while exceeding yours in infantry by miles. Or use the 70+ fragments and a little extra spending to simply grab the rally size skill.

It's a specialized account, the ad says so, and even if you don't like it, 1600% inf attack does have its place in SoW and AC (as an example) and is arguably more useful than a 3-type account with 1300 tops.

I hope you can stay out of this thread now because I am not interested in discussing the differences in opinion between us any further here. It's also not exactly good manners to (try to) trash talk someone in a sales ad.

If you wish to have a discussion about stats, you can contact me under Sanguinar#3732 and I will happily exchange thoughts there.

Thanks.

BornInFire likes this.
  6. sweetchiloboy

sweetchiloboy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Could you upload screens of the dragons and their skills pls.

7. OP
    OP
    BornInFire

BornInFire
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

80   0   0

Here it is:

Attached Files:

8. Versor

Versor
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:

Only that account was way better even over 2 months ago and it got sold quite fast. I'm just browsing to buy an account since I am returning and every account is 2 type crap with people thinking 1000 % is good account. f2p can do that now m8 :P

9. GloriousHaircut

GloriousHaircut
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    This account can have over 1000% on each troop type, at the same time, and peaks out at 1600% infantry on mono. F2P can't do that the same way your account had fewer stats than this one.

If you think F2P is better than this? Fine - buy a F2P account with these stats. In 2 years' time from now. ;)

Or pay vastly more for whatever you want today.

Up to you really. If you don't want this then buy some other account you think is better. There is none around for this low of a price and the first account that is slightly better does cost almost twice as much. You can buy that one if you like, the choice is all yours. :)

#9 GloriousHaircut, 7/29/21
    Last edited: 7/29/21
  10. Versor

Versor
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:

Bruh seriously, you have 1 spear gold, 1 cav gold attack badges how hard is it for an f2p to do the same attacks as long as he puts everything on refinement on those? Think XD

Maximum 500$ to someone who don't know maybe. Good luck selling that. And no offence do not get triggered, obviously we do not have the money to drop in hungry p2w games. But do not try to make it look like something it is not. When Napo sold for 12k what makes you think that's worth 1,2 is beyond me

11. Versor

Versor
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Good luck selling, cannot teach everyone the way to win. Adios

12. GloriousHaircut

GloriousHaircut
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    The way to win is to spend a lot and this account has done a decent amount of spending already. The rest is just adapting to the situation. Luckily, all the stats are flexible to a great degree so whatever the situation is, this account is a great foundation to start with.

13. GloriousHaircut

GloriousHaircut
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    Bru seriously, you had 0 cav gold and only one infantry gold attack badge. How hard is it for a F2P to do the same as long as he puts everything on refinement? Think! xD

Your account was a lot worse than this one and yet you try to trashtalk.:D

But because educating people is fun (to me):

- Gear
    - Badges
    - Refinement
    - Commanders
    - Tavern
    - Skins and Animations
    - Dragons

Gear: I have full purple Royal set and one piece golden. Also comes with a purple glorious necklace (which is still strong). Your account comes with 5/6 pieces purple royal and the champion set + 1 golden normal necklace.

Who wins? Me. And that is disregarding the Mountain Clan set. Can you even join the rebels trains that happen every other day? :D

Badges:

I have 3+1+1 attack badges
    You have 3+1+0 attack badges

This goes to me

I have 2+2+1 defense badges
    You have 3+1+1 defense badges

This is a draw

I have 4+0+0 health badges
    You have 4+7+0 health badges

This goes to you.

So, let's figure this out. Badges? You win. Your health badges are compensating the one attack badge I have over you.

Refinement:

seemed to be pretty even. Since it's interchangeably I call it a drawn.

Commanders: I disregard all F2P ones as we both have them and all non-golden ones, as non-gold means useless anyway. Exception: your purple Latz as she can be useful at purple.

I have Seg Julien Theon Andrea Leila Kevin Meranda Raymond Sinara Leana Melisandre
    You have: Julien Annie Meranda Melisandre Seg Latz (purple)

Mhm, I leave that one up to the observer's eye. Annie is strong but can she alone outweigh a golden Leila, a golden Theon, and golden Sinara, which are all needed and very frequently used? I don't think so, but you can judge for yourself. Maybe that gray danny of yours is a gamechanger:D

Tavern:

Kind of the same deal. I have a lot more commanders than you do at gold. It means more potential. Again, I leave it up to the observer. What was your combat rate btw? If I would have to Judge I would have said 4800 maybe? Am I too generous?

Skins and Animations...

Well, since you never showed any of yours, a comparison is impossible. But, if you had a really out of the ordinary one, you would have mentioned it. So I assume you have the "Cheap ones", such as I. :D

Just that I have a marching animation that was expensive (or rather: luck based) with the hope of winter. I guess I win here.

Dragons:

Well, 2 red skills from the wheel are better than one. 2 Skills finished and 70 fragments is better than being close to second skill, whatever that means. As for the rest, I again can't judge because you didn't deliver screenshots. Truth is, this account doesn't have all the red health and defense skills, but comes with +9 golden for every attack, reroute and a total attack skill. + one Inf Health.

I, once again, leave that to the observer.

So, I clearly win on Gear, the Dragons and the tavern. Your only clear win is the badges. The rest seems to be a draw?

Sure, it's a bit weaker if you compare your strongest troop to this ones weakest but then again, this one can have stats like Savvo in infantry when Savvo runs full cavs or spears. This doesn't make this account comparable to savvo's, or does it?

If I do the same with yours it's 1600 infs vs like 1100 on yours and that my dear friend is a massive difference. You would need an almost 5mil rally size to make up for that "bit" of a difference. :D

Have a nice evening. :)

PS: as a bonus - this is the MC set:

Screenshot is like 3 months old and in the meantime, the headpiece went to gold as well. :)

#13 GloriousHaircut, 7/30/21
    Last edited: 7/30/21
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.