Sold 806 Skin League Account - Almost 100% Content

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by OldGregg, 3/13/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldGregg

OldGregg
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   1   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    The only way to describe this account is to list the skins NOT on the account, because there are simply only 20 skins missing from the account. There is NOTHING in the shop that can be purchased, there is NOTHING in the LOOT tab that can be re-rolled, because the account has 100% of everything obtainable. ( Except the new Honor Rewards for this year ).

Just selling because I'm in serious debt, and need to move on. You will not get ripped off, you will love this account. And it has so many shards and Blue Ess. you will have tons of free content for years.

Level 45 , Never Banned, Never Restricted, Currently Silver 5/Honor Level 3/412 Mastery Score
    803 RP
    107,000 Blue Ess.

806 SKINS
    87 Emotes - All that I know of
    704 Icons - All that I know of (Yes, like every Esports icon from last 3 years)
    80 Ward Skins - All that I know of
    12 Unopened Chests
    11 Complete Keys
    8 Gemstones ( ALL gemstone content Owned)
    117 Skin Shards (39 Free skins)
    3 Ward Skin Shards
    2 Icon Shards

And here is the list of SKINS NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT on the ACCOUNT. Do you understand the previous statement? That means that the SKINS listed BELOW are NOT on this account. Thank you :)

SKINS NOT OWNED - IF IT ISN'T HERE IT IS ON THE ACCOUNT
    Victorious ELISE
    Victorious Graves
    Victorious Janna
    Victorious Jarvan IV
    Victorious Sivir
    Original Championship Riven
    Riot Squad Singed
    Black Alistar
    Grey Warwick
    Judgment Kayle
    King Rammus
    Medival Twitch
    Original PAX Sivir
    PAX Twisted Fate
    Rusty Blitzcrank
    Silver Kayle
    Triumphant Ryze
    UFO Corki
    Original Urf the Manatee
    Young Ryze

2. cfkse2

cfkse2
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

Skype ?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD

This is a confirmation that a buyer has paid for this listing.

What is the next step?

1). A startup ticket has already been opened with @Middleman and the buyer. @Middleman is now verifying the buyers payment.

2). Upon verifying the buyers payment, @Middleman will activate the buyers private conversation, sellers private conversation ticket, and buyers/sellers 3 way conversation ticket.

3). No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket with @Middleman, the buyer, and the seller included in the ticket.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you may contact us directly here.

4. OP
    OP
    OldGregg

OldGregg
    Expand Collapse

0   1   0

My Location:
    NO, I deactivated this listing.... refund the buyer, I've marked this closed and sold multiple times. PLEASE REMOVE!!!!!

5. OP
    OP
    OldGregg

OldGregg
    Expand Collapse

0   1   0

My Location:
    I have NO MIDDLEMAN links active, how could this even sell...??? It isn't even possible. Middleman is trying to scam, or someone is trying to scam, this item doesn't even have a way of paying me the seller... GET THIS DELETED AND REFUNDED

6. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD

This is a confirmation that a buyer has paid for this listing.

What is the next step?

1). A startup ticket has already been opened with @Middleman and the buyer. @Middleman is now verifying the buyers payment.

2). Upon verifying the buyers payment, @Middleman will activate the buyers private conversation, sellers private conversation ticket, and buyers/sellers 3 way conversation ticket.

3). No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket with @Middleman, the buyer, and the seller included in the ticket.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you may contact us directly here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.