Selling  8+ year old Second Life account

Discussion in 'Second Life Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by NekoKogo, 2/16/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NekoKogo

NekoKogo
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution. Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling my 8+ year old second life account.

This is a legacy account with content on the marketplace, I have over 300,000 items in this account, including avatars and outfits with the newly innovated BENTO skeleton, My price is so high because of how much I have thrown into the account.

If you would prefer I can purge the friends list.

This avatar is full of human and furry content, including skins and furs I've made myself. The marketplace has some otter mods that sell now and again, including one that sells for 3,000L$ a pop.

The account is age verified and ready to go for adult sims. if you're interested, please email me:

[email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    NekoKogo

NekoKogo
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution. Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    THIS IS MY ASKING PRICE: If you don't like the price posted, then post your bidding price, the account will go to the highest bidder.

If you're bidding; REPLY TO THIS THREAD!

Auto buyout from bidding is $2000
    If you wish to auto buyout, just reply to this thread with "AB" and I'll send you my paypal information.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.