Selling 7mil Power - Citadel 22 - T3 Troops

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XV FFXV - A New Empire Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Dastion, 8/1/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dastion

Dastion
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Selling both my accounts for this game, you can see my other listing on here if it is still available. This one has more power due to having invested heavily in building troops, whereas the other one is lower power but has a more solid foundation of gear, citadel level, and research.

The account comes with its own email so I can pass that on to you or we can change the registered email upon purchase.

More Details:
    • Approximately $1,500 invested in account.
    • T4 Monster Tactics Unlocked
    • 3.8mil Troop Power means you're unlikely to get attacked unless you tick off someone much bigger. Even then, it's going to cost them.
    • Level 40 Hero with decent gear for monster hunting or defense.
    • Permant Account Boosts are: 50% construction time, 50% T1 Resource Research Costs, 50% T1 Resource Construction Costs, 50% T2 Resource Research Costs, 100% Loyalty gain boost.
    • 5 Teleports in Stock to get you right in to the action.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Dastion

Dastion
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

Oh and I forgot realm. Eminent Haven #257

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.