Selling  High End  Both Android/iOS 700k+ Multiclass 2016 account (Lots of old/new Whale Summons)

Discussion in 'Unison League Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Yukimura_Kaji, 6/7/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yukimura_Kaji

Yukimura_Kaji
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    If you're looking for the perfect account to start off where you have the chance to get to the top but still need to put in your own effort, look here...

700k+ multiclass, highest is 800k+ healer, lowest is 700k mage
    I main archer, healer, and support soldier. I was slowly building battle healer as well but the skills rn suck for battle healer (it is ready to be battle healer or berserker though)
    All tower skills are unlocked except for TH, Berserker, Rook (I can do the higher levels, just lazy..)
    All classes are unlocked except Berserker (I can do it, just lazy..)
    216 million gold
    Highlights for monsters: All FMA treasure spawn monsters with pots (Scar/FMA brothers/Ling Yao), all elemental unison lock monsters, most of the new 37c monsters - most monsters are ATK/MATK (archer stats), some are MATK/MDEF (healer/mage)

Link to album: UL account - Google Drive
    Check the link for screenshots of everything I have. It is the whaliest of whale accounts. I started playing since the first Eva collab so... just to let you know how old the account is.

Because of how much I've spent and I'd really like the money back for some expenses, the price is at $2000. I can be haggled to lower it but at this point I just want to see offers. Anything lower than $1000 will be ignored.

Send me offers at line ID lovelyflonnie or discord Miyame#6253

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Yukimura_Kaji

Yukimura_Kaji
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

*Update - Berserker class is unlocked, new gears/monsters bought or reforged

Feel free to pm or message me if you want to know new updates on the account. Again, willing to be haggled down but nothing below $1000.

3. KarmaAkabane

KarmaAkabane
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

i got a few questions
    1. ur acc is just basically a 800k healer
    2. why would u think someone would buy this acc for 1k when 1.4mil gs players r selling for around 1-2k
    3. 800k healer isnt that impressive

im just confused a 700-800k acc for what ur saying maybe goes for 400 if ur lucky 500-600 depending on gear rarity or is this just really really old

4. OP
    OP
    Yukimura_Kaji

Yukimura_Kaji
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

1.) Not a question, also I can tell you never checked the items because you assumed I was only an 800k healer lol. As of right now I'm a 1 mill healer, 800k+ soldier/rook/archer, and everything else 700k. Every class can go higher cuz I have the gears to reforge since I spawn constantly and have the gears, but as you know it takes *time* to reforge every single gear. Because of my preference, I prefer to main healer, but honestly if you decided to switch it up and main lancer instead for example, you could because I have A LOT of lances waiting to be reforged. It's not a "single use" only account.
    2.) Yes, I'm aware the account isn't the highest, but it's because of the summons and gears. It's not just a recent account that I made where you have lots of new monsters. It's an -old- account that has a lot of old/new monsters.
    3.) Look at #1 and again not a question

Anyway, thank you for judging my account when you clearly was too lazy to look through it. I am aware it is a high price tag, the price tag is based on how much I spent on the account. And I wasn't taking that high of an amount anyway, I just didn't want people to offer $100 when it is not worth that much. The people you see selling their accounts for lower than their real value is because they just want to leave the game. I'm totally fine with continuing to play it, but if someone decided they wanted it, I can sell it.

#4 Yukimura_Kaji, 7/6/19
    Last edited: 7/6/19
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.