Sold 70 lvl | 3 T3 | 80 T2 | VIP 6 | 110 Uniforms | Powerful cards

Discussion in 'Marvel Future Fight Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by QOpro, 12/10/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QOpro

QOpro
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Although I really like the game and I carefully, with love, developed my account, I have to sell it, because there is a catastrophic lack of time for the game. My favorite game mode is ABX. Accordingly, the account is pumped more for him. And I am proud of the results:
    • In the first week of the mode, you can dial 13kk, if you try.
    • In the second week, you can safely take 8.5kk, possibly 9kk.
    With such results it is not a shame to go to the top alliances of the game.

Cards
    These results are largely achieved thanks to a good set of cards:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Moreover, recently I was lucky to find one of the best cards in the game - Amazing Spider-Man # 605.
    [​IMG]

You will only need to roll required stats. Also, in the inventory you will find another great card and roll to required stats.
    [​IMG]

T3
    At the moment there are 3 T3 characters available.

Cap
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see, the cap stats are excellent. You will easily take 2kk to ABX not only in the first week, but also in the second, since the female uni upgraded to the mythic. He also plays well in other modes. For example, in the new GBR mode, he removes the HP boss from the maximum to 40 with one blow.

Thor
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My best score in ABX is 1.5kk. At the moment, his main drawback is a weak obelisk. But I recommend changing it only to CTPE or normal obelisk with the same stats, but with a biggest shot.

Deadpool
    I upgrade Deadpool to T3 was literally yesterday, therefore, I have not had time to properly pump it yet.
    [​IMG]

Cosmic Cubes
    You can immediately upgrade the 4th character at once on T3, since there are more than a thousand Cubes in the inventory.

T2
    I have 80 T2 characters in total:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I tried not to waste resources and updated only really useful characters. Useless dolls, paid or not, I kept at 6 * or below. Many characters are ready for T2, they have max equipment and there is a necessary amount of biometrics. There are many who have not pumped equipment, but there are 600 biometrics, which is enough for T2 upgrade.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So you can quickly increase the number of T2 characters, if you need it.

Uniforms

[​IMG]

When buying and upgrading unis, I was also guided more by utility than by necessity.

In general, I really do not want to sell this beautiful account, but I have to. Therefore, I want to transfer it to good hands so that the game will bring pleasure to the buyer. I can also help and give advice on the further development of the account.

If you have any questions - please write to private messages or Skype qopro888.

Buy Now - PlayerUp Middleman Service

#1 QOpro, 12/10/18
    Last edited: 12/10/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

3. LL Cup

LL Cup
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

nice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.