Selling  Europe  Legends 100+ 662 Gold - 217 Legendary - 397 Epic - 6 Gold Heroes - 83 cardbacks (w/ Legend) - 12-win Arena

Discussion in 'Hearthstone Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Flavius21, 5/13/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flavius21

Flavius21
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Flavius21 Hearthstone EU profile - https://www.hearthpwn.com/members/Flavius21/collection

This is a special OG account which I played daily since its release in April 2014 until 2018. Besides a ton of time, I also invested hundreds of £ on all collections and adventures released as I was truly invested in this amazing game!

Unfortunately it become more and more of a monthly chore to me as the RNG kept rising, making laddering at the time very frustrating. It has very hard to quit after 4 years... Now it's time for someone take this account further :')

Not sure what would be the best way to share all the details you may want but feel free to contact me through Discord (details below) and we can arrange a screen share for example.

PS: This is a legitimate account - never banned or hacked or whatever else possible. I've also never attempted to sell this account before and this is the only place I'm currently selling on. I've access to all the account details required to securely pass the account to a new user.

Discord: Flavius#7756

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Flavius21

Flavius21
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    #2 Flavius21, 5/14/20
    Last edited: 5/14/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.