Selling  High End  XBox One 650H, 636W, 625T, Each with a Luna's and Redrix ect. [Xbox1]

Discussion in 'Destiny 2 Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by Jennifer Jones, 2/4/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jennifer Jones

Jennifer Jones
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Trying to sell my Bungie account as I don't get to play as much anymore and rather in need of the money. Overview of account.. Triumph score 38,800. Both Hunter and Warlock have been taken through Forsaken and have all subclasses. Never took Titan through Foresaken as I always wanted to keep the chance to relive the experience. Both "The Dawning" and "Festival Of The Lost" event triumphs done in full. 82 of 113 Exotics.. as a Hunter main, I am missing only The Sixth Coyote.Vigilance Wing, Crimson and Fighting Lion catalyst have been completed. Have catalyst for Borealis, Polaris Lance. D.A.R.C.I., The Colony, Tractor Cannon and The Wardcliff Coil (not completed). Thunderlord from Halloween Event as well. Whisper of the Worm, Sleeper Simulant, Wish-Ender, Ace of Spades and Malfeasance too. Each character has their own Luna's Howl. 3 Redricks Broadswords. Only one of which (the one that was given during completion) is masterworked. Tons of Exotic Ghost Shells and Vehicles as well. At one time I wanted to collect everything in the game. 3 Badges.. "Playing For Keeps" for Gambit, "Forged In Fire" for Crucible and "Destinations:Forsaken". 8/11 for Dredgen title missing "Thrillmonger", 2/3 "Half-Banked" and "Army of One" (I got worn out on Gambit and wanted the Unbroken title but playing a season late would just take more time and I don't play much anymore). All Prophecies from Curse of Osiris have been completed. All Ikelos weapons, 2 Ikelos shotguns. Breakneck, Horror Story, Loaded Question.. all the goodies. Not including what is currently equipped on characters I still have 363 items in Vault to sort through or scrap for legendary shards. A few Black Armory weapons such as the ACANTA, a couple of Hammerheads, the Tatara Gaze and Show of Force. 145 Enhancement cores, and a lot of other resources. Welcome to answer any questions if needed.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Riptro7 likes this.
  2. Riptro7

Riptro7
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

What's the GT for the account?

3. DxldoGaggins

DxldoGaggins
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

would you take weekly payments over paypal starting at 155 today. its all i got rn. payed every week. 200 leftover after putting to savings

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.