Sold  Android  High End 64 lvl I m selling my account top 100 Acc Team Power 4200+

Discussion in 'Empires & Puzzles Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Rcpgrcn, 11/2/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rcpgrcn

Rcpgrcn
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    this account has really good options and is a good offer. To get this Hereos and Troops i put a lot of money in there.
    to get this progress it will costs you far more than 1200$. you will save a lot of time too.

i will do my best to show everything and if you have questions, please email me to: [email protected]

the Account:

it´s easy to play with this Account in top 100 Alliances, also very good for Events and Raids. i play constantly with 2500 - 2700 Trophys in Diamond League

seasons all cleared so you can take the focus on Season 3 in the new Year 2020!
    missions nearly cleared too

Standart Buildings all maxed

Advanced Buildungs:

House: 10
    Mines: both on 10
    Food Storage: 8 and 2
    Iron Storage: 10 and 6

Hunters Lodge: 4
    Alchemy Lab: 3

Training Camps:
    TC 20 for 300+ days
    TC 11 for 600+ days
    TC 11 for 89+ days
    TC 2 for 6 days

there are many hereos to feed from this camps already.

Emblems:

i own many Class Emblems and save them all the for the past months. you will be free to give them to your favorite hereos.

Troops:
    I save 5 of a Kind from each Color of a 2* - 4*, only 2 3* color and some 4* Troops are missing you can feed them to boost
    4* Mana troops or keep them for future.
    The 4* Mana troops are nearly 23 for Average Hereos and a second one of each color goes to 11 for very fast hereos
    Hereos:
    The Deff Team Power is 4198 but if you put the Emblems to this hereos it will be mutch better but i didn´t need that in the past.
    there are very good HotM and Event hereos that are really hard and expensive the get these. Grave, Marie Therese, Aegir, Drake and many more
    The Roaster has space for 245, enough for many hereos and feeders for each color. i save some good duplicated hereos
    Items:
    There are many Battle, ascension, crafting Material and a tons of emblems.
    you can ascend 6 5* hereos and many other 4* with this materials
    so here are every Pics you need on imgur:

I Try to Embed the screenshots:
    <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/4XF9VzL" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/4XF9VzL">Empires LV64</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Contact
    Email: [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. aechen

aechen
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

5   0   0

My Location:
    Do you have an update on this account?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.