Selling    61wizard/63striker bdo account sea server (293/283/315 and 27billion raw silver)

Discussion in 'Black Desert Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by ren1212, 9/9/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ren1212

ren1212
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

2   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello,

I have played it for almost a year now but I have been very busy and don't have the time to play. The account is safe. You will have complete control of the email. The email is never used on others, other than BDO.

Total of 14 characters. Ranger is doing life skills. master 1 gathering/ cooking master 13/ processing master 3/ training artisan 3.

My main is currently level 61.89 wizard. Skill points=1773,,,weight 927Lt and 82 inventory slots. Also Has camo.

Level 63 Striker has skill points of 2452. Weight is 1478Lt and 115 inventory slots.

I have weapon exchange coupons. 1 main weapon/2 sub-weapons and 1 for awakening.

Contribution points=339

energy=58

pets----4T4, 2t3, 1t2 and 4t1

maids---10 central market maids and 7 storage.

Horses--T8 COURSER Lvl 50. have some mats and cronstones to t9 attempt. and I lvl 31 T8. Also 1 elephant.

Combine 30 atanis (which I already have) and trainers flute to make celestial trainers flute this will allow you to summon your horse anywhere. I am not exactly sure how it works since I have not combine. I was not sure which to main yet that is why. Combine and use it only on your main character because it is not shared with all characters. Also have lvl 40 max fairy with decent talents. (miraculous cheer IV -auto use potion every 3s. weight penalty reduction upto 120%)

A lot of failstacks ranging from 10 to 60. and one 173 for PEN attempts. Still have 161 pearl. I have workers, artisans and prefessionals. Nodes are already connected.

Also have 100+ increase drop rate scrolls. 100+exp boost scrolls.

Wiz Gear with Tet Kutum and PEN Nouver. I have 173 failstack which you can use to make pen dim or pen kutum. 293/283/315 with nouver and 278/268/325 with kutum

27b raw silver in warehouse.

For the pen accessory quest. It is the last quest. You only need to make tri crescent. buy in market if you like but I also have 11 crescents ready to enhance in warehouse. You will still need to buy 1,100 old moon catalyst. 11k blackstones and do more quests from jetina to have 74 more burning moonlight powder. (I already have 36 moonlight powder)

In velia storage, 800m raw silver.

A total of +58 inventory expansion slot in storage. use to reroll.

A lot of mats for crafting if you like that in other storages.

Feel free to contact me if you have any question. Let me know if you want to see some pictures.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.