Sold 6,2M GP - 2 GLs: JMLS (R7) SLKR (R7) | Close to Executor || All Accounts for Sale in last reply.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by QLC, 9/3/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QLC

QLC
    Expand Collapse
    Discord: Quim#3389
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

146   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Selling a 6,2 million Galactic Power account with the following Galactic Legends:

Jedi Master Luke Skywalker
    Supreme Leader Kylo Ren

This is the
    farming progress to unlock Jedi Master Kenobi:

upload_2021-9-4_0-16-28.png

This is the
    farming progress to unlock Sith Eternal Emperor:

upload_2021-9-4_0-16-41.png

This is the
    farming progress to unlock Rey:

upload_2021-9-4_0-16-52.png

This is the farming progress to unlock Lord Vader:

upload_2021-9-4_0-17-9.png

[​IMG]
    Overview & SWGoH.GG
    [​IMG]

upload_2021-9-4_0-21-38.png

https://swgoh.gg/p/Sold/

[​IMG]
    Price
    [​IMG]

350 USD

● If you want a lower price, you can do an offer to the owner, contacting me. My contact data appears in the next reply, in the "Contact" section.

[​IMG]
    Legendary Characters
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [Commander Ahsoka Tano] [205/330]
    [Ki-Adi-Mundi] [11/80]

[Wat Tambor] [[​IMG]]

[​IMG]
    [General Skywalker] [[​IMG]]
    [Padmé Amidala] [[​IMG]]
    [Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker] [[​IMG]]
    [Darth Malak] [[​IMG]]

[​IMG]
    [
    The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor)] [[​IMG]]

[The Mandalorian] [[​IMG]]
    [Darth Revan] [[​IMG]]
    [Jedi Knight Revan] [[​IMG]]

[​IMG]
    Capital Ships
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [Executor] [Close]

[Negotiator] [[​IMG]]
    [Malevolence] [[​IMG]]
    [Finalizer] [[​IMG]]
    [Raddus] [[​IMG]]

This is the farming progress to unlock Executor:

upload_2021-9-4_0-18-3.png

[​IMG]
    Features
    [​IMG]
    There is 2 time zone changes remaining. You can change the time zone on game settings to make coincide the arena time and payouts at best moment for you.

The owner of the account is the original owner, has built the account since the beginning.

Participates in a Discord arena server with other players of the server to coordinate the payouts in Squad Arena and Fleet Arena. You will get an invitation to join in the server.

The account is playable on Android and iOS devices. You can have it linked to Google Play (Android), Game Center (iOS) or both at same time.

[​IMG]
    Resources
    [​IMG]

upload_2021-9-4_0-23-29.png
    upload_2021-9-4_0-24-4.png
    upload_2021-9-4_0-24-27.png

#1 QLC, 9/3/21
    Last edited: 9/25/21
  2. OP
    OP
    QLC

QLC
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

146   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Contact
    [​IMG]

Discord: Quim#3389 https://discordapp.com/channels/@me/242406384254058497

WhatsApp: +34 684 21 75 56

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/metodoquim

Telegram: QUIMLC https://@/QUIMLC

Line: QUIMLC

Twitter: QUIMLC https://www.twitter.com/quimlc

Instagram: QUIMLC https://www.instagram.com/quimlc

Mail: [email protected]

Languages: English, Español & Català

Schedules: 11:00 AM to 02:00 AM CEST

[​IMG]
    Live Streaming
    [​IMG]

I do streamings on YouTube every day while I'm working. The video is hidden in my channel, only is possible know the link about the streaming, which is updated daily, here in the section of this thread. Once finished the streaming, I make private the video.

The streamings are
    to demonstrate that I'm a trusted seller, as no scammer would show his face on Internet.

If you want chat with me is better use Discord than the YouTube comments, as usually while I'm streaming I not read the messages and I not receive notifications.

If you want do a video call by Discord, Skype or other apps is not a problem, but for me is easier write English than talk English and, specially, understand the talked English, as I'm from Spain, I not listen a lot people talking English in my day to day, so the listening is harder to understand for me.

The streamings usually are between 22:00 and 02:00 AM CEST, sometimes also from 18:00 or earlier when I'm not in the gym.

If I'm offline it not means that I'm not available, simply it means that I'm not in my recording studio in this moment, but I can continue working out of my house with the mobile. Usually I'm not available from 02:00 AM to 11:00 AM CEST, when I'm sleeping, rest of the day you will get a fast answer. If I'm not available in some moment, because I'm in the shower, for example, I will answer you in less than 1 or 2 hours in most of cases. Also you can send the message when you want and I will answer when I can, as while I'm sleeping I mute the mobile, so will not disturb me.

In the following video you can see a Streaming Example with some moments, also playing a little the game at the end of the day. I not talk during the streamings, as are a lot of hours, sometimes 10 hours or more, so would harm my voice keep talking all the time. If you want listen my voice you can check the next videos where, in Spanish, I explain how to solo the Heroic Sith raid with Supreme Leader Kylo Ren, plus how to defeat Jedi Master Luke Skywalker on the Squad Arena with different Supreme Leader Kylo Ren teams:

[​IMG]
    Discord channel
    [​IMG]

My Discord server is useful to check several things about my activity.

The buyers or anonymous viewers cannot view the owners in the server.

The functions included are:

Selling
    • List: All my accounts for sale listed with the SWGoH.gg link and the link to the thread(s).
    • Pending: The status of the publications in the lists and the thread(s).
    • Threads: Links to my threads in several selling platforms.
    Cantina
    • Streaming: When I'm online, I will publish a new message here with the YouTube link.
    Other
    • Invite-link: Use this link if you want invite others to my server.

#2 QLC, 9/3/21
    Last edited: 9/23/21
  3. OP
    OP
    QLC

QLC
    Expand Collapse

146   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Safe Transfer
    [​IMG]

To be sure that the owner of the account will not connect again in the account, we do a conversation by some chat app (Discord, Messenger, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter, Telegram, Line, Skype, etc.) to replace the account by a guest account level 6. Is a new account that I create automatically each time, with a macro on BlueStacks, only for this purpose.

If the owner has the account linked on an Android and iOS device at same time, the account is replaced by the same guest account lvl 6 in both platforms.

Previously, the owner links the account to my guest account. After do the replacement, only me have access to the account.

The owner does a video screen recording to demonstrate that replaced the account.

From this moment is 100% safe for the buyer send the money to the owner.

If the money is sent via PayPal there is double security, as is included 180 days buyer protection. If is needed pay it by other methods also is safe enough thanks to my method.

In this money sent is not included my fee as seller, the buyer pays it in a second part. For example, if is a 500 USD account, sends 475 to the owner and later 25 USD to me. I not receive my part until the buyer has the control of the account.

After it starts the link to the buyer device, with the instructions sent by private message.

When the account is linked to the buyer device, pays my fee as seller and I do a new video showing how I replace my account by another guest account level 6, by this way the buyer can be sure that the owner and me not have access anymore to the account.

This method works in all platforms, Android and iOs.

In the following video you can see an example about the process:

Also is an extra protection for the owner, for if the buyer tries to recover the money when already has the account linked to the device, then the owner will have a proof, thanks to the video and the chat logs, to demonstrate that delivered correctly the account, this type of scam never works in my method, already happened 5 times, they tried to scam me, and all times I won the PayPal disputes, so will not work thanks to these proof. When the transfer process is completed I do a video screen recording with all chat conversations with the owner and the buyer to have proofs if are needed, to prevent that some part delete the messages before open a dispute. If they try some scam I always will have the videos ready to demonstrate that all the process was legit and correct, so in 100% of cases the scammer will lose the dispute.

Is not transferred the mail and password directly because could be considered as illegal account transfer if you use the same Google Play Games profile in a different country, as happened to the best streamer of this game, AhnaldT101, he got banned his second account because of this reason, he bought an asian account and was purchasing items in the Store with the asian prices, which are cheaper, so got banned. Always is better create your own mail, which will have the correct country and the correct Store prices, and link there the account, or continue using your main mail, deleting previously the Google Play Games profile. On iOS devices directly is not possible buy items in the Store if you not use your own mail.

Is an advantage for the owner also, as the owner doesn't need deliver the main mail, which maybe also is being used for other games, has apps and items purchased in the app store or is the mail used for the configurations in the device. Is not needed transfer the mail, the owner keeps the mail, with the level 6 account, and the buyer uses the main mail or a new mail where link the new account.

Also you can check in my PlayerUp profile that I not have any negative feedback, 100% are positive, tens of positive feedbacks, you can check that I'm a verified Pro Seller Silver member since 28th January 2017, a lot of years ago, so it means that all my costumers are happy with their accounts, all are happy with the transactions, so it means that I never had any problem with the buyers and that you can be sure that I'm a trusted seller, if I was not a trusted seller I would have some negative feedback, the first thing that would do an unsatisfied buyer would be write a negative feedback in my profile, but this is not the case, never happened, 100% are positive, so you can be sure that all process where I'm involved, like when the buyer links to my device the account or when I delete the account in my device, all these process are 100% safe, you not have any reason to be worried about it.

[​IMG] The "Verified" status means that PlayerUp verified my identity with documentation, with a national identity document and a bill. No scammer would do that step, as would be very easy put a lawsuit.

[​IMG] The "Pro Seller" membership means that I pay 100 USD yearly to have some advantages as seller
    , you can check them »»here««.

[​IMG] The "Silver" status means that I completed more than 20 Middleman transactions, you can check »»here«« the info about these membership levels. Also take into account that per every PlayerUp Middleman transaction I sold another 7 or 8 accounts with other sites or payment methods, usually my total accounts sold is around 4 times my feedbacks.

This is the
    link to access directly to my PlayerUp profile with the feedbacks:

https://www.playerup.com/members/qlc.136298/

Also you can check videos about me in my YouTube channels (Channel 1 | Channel 2), or in the videos I published before. I do streamings every day to demonstrate I'm a trusted seller. The owners and the buyers are more confidence to sell/buy through me, because I not have any problem to show my face on Internet. I share all my social networks, where you can see more pics and videos about me, plus my personal website, where I have a weight loss method under construction, which when is finished will be included in my streamings and I will be very active in my YouTube channel talking about it, the weight loss method is my main activity since 2007, currently working to move all my method to YouTube, so futhermore to help to sell accounts, also, since 2007, I helped to improve the health and aesthetic of around 1.500 people, so I not have any problem to be a public person as I am it since a lot of years ago.

Logically, no scammer would do all I do, so you can trust that I will not do anything against you, like when you do the first part of my method, the link of your account to my guest account, and then replacing your account by a guest account level 6, since then only me have access to the account, you not have access, so, if I was a scammer, I would be able to sell your account by myself and get all the profit of this transaction, but logically I will not do that, after link to me the account and replace it in your mail or device, you will receive the money from the buyer, I will help to link the account to the buyer and I will replace my guest account by another level 6 account, showing the video to the buyer about this process, by this way will be sure that is the only one with access to it from then. If after all of this still you have the very crazy thought that there is some chance to be scammed by me, then please don't contact me, I not want help you, publish your own thread and sell the account by yourself.

[​IMG]
    Transfer Example
    [​IMG]

In the following screenshots you can check an example, with Discord conversations, about how works the account transfer process, with my middleman service, when the account is paid by PayPal or other instant payment methods. First I show the 3-way conversation, later the conversation with the owner and finally the conversation with the buyer. In this case the owner (Jaaia Landis) found the buyer (theconley), so my fee is 20 USD instead of 25 USD.

Also you can see the following video about an account transfer, since the beginning, when the buyer contacts me for first time, until the account is linked to the buyer:

Press in the SPOILER button to show all screenshots:

[​IMG]

The next screenshots are the conversation with the owner to transfer the account to my guest account and replace the owner account by a level 6 guest account, to assure not has access anymore to the account, before proceed with the payment.

[​IMG]

The next screenshots are in the 3-way conversation to show to the buyer the video demonstration about that the owner replaced the account, so in this moment is safe for the buyer send the money to the owner, as not has access anymore to the account.

[​IMG]

The last screenshots are the conversation with the buyer to transfer the account to his devices on iOS and Android, once confirmed the payment to the owner. The instructions are hidden to prevent teach the scammers, if you use my service you also will receive them in the private conversation. Once the transfer is finished, pays my fee as seller.

[​IMG]

#3 QLC, 9/3/21
  4. OP
    OP
    QLC

QLC
    Expand Collapse

146   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Payment methods
    [​IMG]

PlayerUp Middleman: Is a good system if you want the best protection granted, consist that first the buyer sends the money to PlayerUp and PlayerUp keeps the money until the buyer confirms that received the account. This system prevents the scams, the seller never will receive the money until you confirm you have the control of the account.

After the payment, a PlayerUp Middleman will create a 3-way conversation in next 24-72 hours. Once created, I will provide you all the instructions to link the account to your Android or iOS device. Once you confirm you linked the account to your device, you must change the conversation prefix to "Seller - Confirms Delivery", by this way the Middleman agent will start the cashout to send the money to me, the seller.

Middleman has a lot of payment methods, like PayPal, Skrill, Wise, Visa, Mastercard, WebMoney, Gift Cards, Google Pay and others, to check the complete list »»click here««.

If you are interested to use this method, press in the "Buy Now" button that appears at the beginning of the thread.

PayPal (Bank card or PayPal funds): This method includes 180 days buyer protection.

Skrill (Bank card or Skrill funds).

Wise (Bank card or Wise funds).

Bank transfer.

Western Union / MoneyGram (Cash).

[​IMG]
    Insurances
    [​IMG]

If you use PlayerUp Middleman, you can include insurances in the order. The insurances give you a protection during 60 days, if someone scam you PlayerUp will give you all the money back and the scammer will be banned. The insurances and costs are the following:

60 Day Insurance Package (Orders $100.00 or Less) = $1.99
    60 Day Insurance Package (Orders $100.01 to $300.00) = $5.99
    60 Day Insurance Package (Orders $300.01 to $600.00)= $14.99
    60 Day Insurance Package (Orders $600.01 or $1000.00)= $24.99
    60 Day Insurance Package (Orders $1000.01 or Higher)= $34.99

After press on the "Buy now" button you can press on "Insurance Packages" and there you will be able to select your insurance. If you pay 250 USD for an account and 5,99 USD for the insurance, you will receive back the 250 USD in your account if you are scammed and the seller will be banned. Then you can Cashout the Middleman Balance via some of the multiple Cashout Methods they have, like bank transfer, PayPal, Skrill, Wise and others, so during these 60 days you will be fully protected.

You can check more info about the PlayerUp Middleman buyer protection system here:

https://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/knowledge-base/middleman-buyers-guide.19/

If you want a longer protection, there are insurances for 120 days:

120 Day Insurance Package (Orders $100.00 or Less) = $2.99
    120 Day Insurance Package (Orders $100.01 to $300.00) = $7.99
    120 Day Insurance Package (Orders $300.01 to $600.00) = $17.99
    120 Day Insurance Package (Orders $600.01 or $1000.00) = $29.99
    120 Day Insurance Package (Orders $1000.01 or Higher) = $39.99

Or also insurances for 1 entire year:

365 Day Insurance Package (Orders $100.00 or Less) = $19.99
    365 Day Insurance Package (Orders $100.01 to $300.00) = $29.99
    365 Day Insurance Package (Orders $300.01 to $600.00) = $79.99
    365 Day Insurance Package (Orders $600.01 or $1000.00) = $129.99
    365 Day Insurance Package (Orders $1000.01 or Higher) = $199.99

Also, as already I explained before, the PlayerUp Middleman system consist that first the buyer sends the money to PlayerUp and PlayerUp keeps the money until the buyer confirms that received the account, so the seller will never receive the money until you confirm that you received the account and that you are satisfied with it.

If you use PayPal also you have 180 days buyer protection, as already is included in the price, the sellers pay the commissions for the transaction when you pay it as goods or service, in these commissions are included the buyer insurances.

You can check more info about the PayPal buyer protection system in the following link:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security

#4 QLC, 9/3/21
  5. OP
    OP
    QLC

QLC
    Expand Collapse

146   0   0

[​IMG]
    Accounts for Sale
    [​IMG]

This list is updated daily in all threads.
    Only is full updated in the thread:
    "Service to help to sell accounts".

1.000 USD - 5 GLs: JMK, SLKR (R8) JMLS, SEE, Rey (R7) | CAT (R8) GK (R8) Executor (7★)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/656853338/
    Added: 02 September 2021 Owner: Macs (Discord)

https://www.playerup.com/threads/5198581/

950 USD - 5 GLs: JMK, JMLS, SEE, SLKR, Rey (R8) | CAT (R7) KAM (6★) Executor (7★)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/864425373/
    Added: 16 September 2021 Owner: Tharann (Discord)

950 USD - 5 GLs: JMK, SLKR (R8) JMLS, SEE, Rey (R7) | CAT (R8) Executor (7★)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/919538428/
    Added: 07 September 2021 Owner: Genja (Discord)

https://www.playerup.com/threads/5219807/

950 USD - 5 GLs: JMK, SLKR (R8) JMLS, SEE, Rey (R7) | CAT (R7) KAM (6★) Executor (6★)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/477224223/
    Added: 28 August 2021 Owner: Marechal Ronaldo (Discord)

https://www.playerup.com/threads/5190675/

950 USD - 5 GLs: JMK, JMLS, SEE, SLKR, Rey (R8) | CAT (R2) KAM (R7) Ready Executor
    https://swgoh.gg/p/249586714/
    Added: 22 August 2021 Owner: Rexfelis (Discord)

https://www.playerup.com/threads/5189323/

900 USD - 5 GLs: JMK, SLKR (R8) JMLS, SEE, Rey (R7) | CAT (R7) KAM (R7) Executor (7★)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/147465321/
    Added: 16 September 2021 Owner: bauglir (Discord)

900 USD - 5 GLs: JMK, JMLS, SLKR (R8) SEE, Rey (R7) | CAT (R7) KAM (R7) Executor (7★)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/271974938/
    Added: 16 September 2021 Owner: Est1983 (Discord)

850 USD - 5 GLs: SLKR (R8) JMK, JMLS, SEE, Rey (R7) | CAT (R1) KAM (R3) Executor (4★)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/351357834/
    Added: 23 September 2021 Owner: Lucent1 (Discord)

850 USD - 5 GLs: SLKR, JMLS (R8) JMK, SEE, Rey (R7) | CAT (R7) Not far Executor, Close to LV
    https://swgoh.gg/p/843553429/
    Added: 22 September 2021 Owner: Josi Stass (Discord)

850 USD - 5 GLs: JMK, JMLS, SEE, SLKR, Rey (R7) | CAT (R8) Executor (7★)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/919538428/
    Added: 07 September 2021 Owner: Genja (Discord)

https://www.playerup.com/threads/5219807/

850 USD - 5 GLs: JMK, JMLS (R8) SEE, SLKR, Rey (R7) | CAT (R5) KAM (R8) Executor (4★)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/976428631/
    Added: 09 September 2021 Owner: Recoba82 (Daniel) (Discord)

850 USD - 5 GLs: JMK, SLKR (R8) JMLS, SEE, Rey (R7) | CAT (R8) KAM (R7) Close Lord Vader
    https://swgoh.gg/p/337695693/
    Added: 12 August 2021 Owner: rexothek (Discord)
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/5188081/

850 USD - 5 GLs: JMK (R7) JMLS, SLKR (R8) SEE, Rey (R7) | CAT (R7) KAM (R7)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/932731561/
    Added: 07 September 2021 Owner: jozefbed (Discord)
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/5217245/

800 USD - 4 GLs: JMK, JMLS, SLKR, Rey (R7) | CAT (R5) KAM (R7) Executor (5★) Close LV
    https://swgoh.gg/p/596451576/
    Added: 15 September 2021 Owner: Danges (Discord)

800 USD - 5 GLs: SLKR (R8) JMK, JMLS, SEE, Rey (R7) | CAT (R7) KAM (R7) Executor (5★)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/295185853/
    Added: 14 August 2021 Owner: papamis (Discord)

https://www.playerup.com/threads/5188050/

800 USD - 5 GLs: JMLS, SLKR, Rey (R8) JMK, SEE (R7) | CAT (R7) KAM (7★) Close Executor
    https://swgoh.gg/p/892167734/
    Added: 03 September 2021 Owner: slavick (Discord)

https://www.playerup.com/threads/5198934/

800 USD - 5 GLs: JMK (R7) SEE, SLKR, Rey (R7) JMLS (R6) | GK (R8) KAM (4★)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/213914824/
    Added: 23 August 2021 Owner: Amaseia/Sezgin (Discord)
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/5188617/

800 USD - 4 GLs: JMK, JMLS, SLKR, Rey (R7) | CAT (R5) KAM (R7) Executor (4★)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/863284452/
    Added: 14 August 2021 Owner: Yakup (Discord)
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/5188641/

750 USD - 5 GLs: SLKR (R8) JMK, JMLS, SEE, Rey (R7) | Executor (4★)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/486983587/
    Added: 19 September 2021 Owner: DarthZeta (Discord)

750 USD - 4 GLs: SLKR (R8) JKM, JMLS, Rey (R7) | CAT (R7) Ready SEE, Not far Executor
    https://swgoh.gg/p/424446352/
    Added: 16 September 2021 Owner: Trinity (Discord)

750 USD - 4 GLs: JMK, SLKR (R8) JMLS, SEE (R7) | GK (R8) Ready Executor
    https://swgoh.gg/p/172667683/
    Added: 15 September 2021 Owner: Darth_Burry (Discord)

750 USD - 4 GLs: JMK (R7) SLKR (R8) JMLS, Rey (R7) | CAT (R6) GK (R8) Not far Executor
    https://swgoh.gg/p/952588518/
    Added: 13 September 2021 Owner: Boozie (Discord)

700 USD - 5 GLs: JMK, JMLS, SEE, SLKR, Rey (R7) | CAT (R2) GK (R8) Ready Executor
    https://swgoh.gg/p/316832365/
    Added: 16 September 2021 Owner: Evgenii_Bakurov (Telegram)

700 USD - 4 GLs: JMK, JMLS, SLKR (R8) Rey (R7) | KAM (5★) GK (R8) Not far Executor
    https://swgoh.gg/p/836931816/
    Added: 02 September 2021 Owner: PhantomWolf (Discord)

https://www.playerup.com/threads/5198478/

700 USD - 4 GLs: SLKR (R8) JMLS, SEE, Rey (R7) | KAM (R8) GK (R8) Close JMK
    https://swgoh.gg/p/324543758/
    Added: 16 August 2021 Owner: DarthSonny (Discord)

https://www.playerup.com/threads/5188828/

700 USD - 3 GLs: SLKR (R8) JMLS, SEE (R7) | KAM (7★) Executor (7★)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/739145899/
    Added: 13 September 2021 Owner: Platinumzors (Discord)

650 USD - 5 GLs: SEE (R8) JMLS, SLKR, Rey (R7) JMK | GK (R8)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/467787244/
    Added: 19 September 2021 Owner: DarthZeta (Discord)

600 USD - 4 GLs: SLKR (R8) JMLS, SEE (R7) JMK (G12) | KAM (7★) GK (R8) Close CAT
    https://swgoh.gg/p/579582536/
    Added: 23 September 2021 Owner: Seever (Discord)

600 USD - 4 GLs: JMK, JMLS, SEE, SLKR (R7) | CAT (R5) KAM (7★) GK (R8) Not far Executor
    https://swgoh.gg/p/589974182/
    Added: 16 September 2021 Owner: AdeganSentait (Discord)

600 USD - 4 GLs: JMK, JMLS, SEE, SLKR (R7) | GK (R8) Not far Executor
    https://swgoh.gg/p/447612583/
    Added: 16 September 2021 Owner: Wolfman1408 (Discord)

600 USD - 4 GLs: SLKR, SEE (R8) JMLS, Rey (R7) | KAM (6★) Close Executor
    https://swgoh.gg/p/259132849/
    Added: 03 September 2021 Owner: RobiWan (Discord)
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/5198888/

600 USD - 2 GLs: JMK, SEE (R8) | CAT (R8) GK (R8) Executor (7★)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/697814937/
    Added: 13 September 2021 Owner: ntoskrnl (Discord)

600 USD - 3 GLs: JMK (R8) JMLS, SEE (R7) | CAT (R7) Executor (5★)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/467889455/
    Added: 07 September 2021 Owner: Mr. Amp (Discord)
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/5217272/

600 USD - 3 GLs: JMLS, SLKR, Rey (R7) | CAT (7★) KAM (5★) Executor (7★)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/256445159/
    Added: 25 August 2021 Owner: Griphis (Discord)
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/5188855/

600 USD - 3 GLs: JMK, JMLS, SLKR (R8) | CAT (R5) GK (R8) Ready Executor
    https://swgoh.gg/p/885957232/
    Added: 12 August 2021 Owner: Gunter (Discord)
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/5188929/

600 USD - 3 GLs: JMK, JMLS, SLKR (R8) | GK (R8) Close Executor 14 Relic 8
    https://swgoh.gg/p/789391661/
    Added: 13 August 2021 Owner: dest88 (Discord)
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/5188958/

550 USD - 4 GLs: SLKR, Rey (R8) JMLS, SEE (R7) | GK (R8) KAM (R7) Not far JMK
    https://swgoh.gg/p/643378784/
    Added: 12 August 2021 Owner: Farva (Discord)
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/5188844/

550 USD - 3 GLs: JMK, JMLS, Rey (R7) | GK (R8) KAM (R5) Close CAT
    https://swgoh.gg/p/833726245/
    Added: 16 September 2021 Owner: Monica García (Telegram)

550 USD - 2 GLs: SLKR (R8) JMK (R7) | CAT (R3) GK (R8) Executor (5★)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/297819482/
    Added: 16 September 2021 Owner: robynete (Discord)

550 USD - 3 GLs: JMLS, SLKR, SEE (R8) | GK (R8) KAM (6★) Ready Executor
    https://swgoh.gg/p/127751574/
    Added: 15 September 2021 Owner: Soen (Discord)

550 USD - 3 GLs: JMLS, SLKR (R8) SEE (R7) | GK (R8) JKL (R8)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/335736211/
    Added: 14 August 2021 Owner: Gio1205 (Discord)
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/5188966/

550 USD - 3 GLs: JMK, SLKR, JMLS (R7) | GK (R8) 51k crystals
    https://swgoh.gg/p/994397554/
    Added: 29 August 2021 Owner: Exanime (Discord)
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/5191770/

550 USD - 3 GLs: JMK, SLKR (R8) SEE (R7) | CAT (R8) GK (R8) Close Executor
    https://swgoh.gg/p/951644745/
    Added: 07 September 2021 Owner: ping.lighty (Discord) | No time zone changes remaining
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/5219953/

550 USD - 3 GLs: JMLS, SEE, SLKR (R7) | KAM (R6)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/277988144/
    Added: 07 September 2021 Owner: agerwxos (Discord)
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/5219735/

550 USD - 3 GLs: SLKR (R8) JMLS, SEE (R7) | GK (R8)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/685224471/
    Added: 23 August 2021 Owner: Javier (Telegram)
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/5188990/

500 USD - 3 GLs: SLKR (R8) JMLS, Rey (R7) | KAM (6★) Not far JMK
    https://swgoh.gg/p/527629381/
    Added: 16 September 2021 Owner: starboy (Discord)

500 USD - 3 GLs: JMK, JMLS, SLKR (R7) | CAT (R3) KAM (5★)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/427749124/
    Added: 12 September 2021 Owner: Shaka (Discord)

500 USD - 3 GLs: JMLS, Rey (R8) JMK (R7) | CAT (7★) KAM (7★) Close SLKR, Not far Executor
    https://swgoh.gg/p/946564166/
    Added: 15 September 2021 Owner: OscarTrooper (Discord)

500 USD - 2 GLs: JMK, JMLS (R7) | GK (R8)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/899789485/
    Added: 26 August 2021 Owner: Benobi (Discord)
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/5189005/

500 USD - 3 GLs: JMLS (R8) SEE, Rey (R7) | CAT (R2) GK (R8) Executor (4★)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/822679365/
    Added: 22 August 2021 Owner: Rinderteufel (Discord)
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/5189040/

500 USD - 3 GLs: JMLS, SLKR, Rey (R7) | CAT (R1) Close JMK
    https://swgoh.gg/p/297359541/
    Added: 14 August 2021 Owner: Karamazov (Discord)
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/5189057/

500 USD - 2 GLs: JMLS, SEE (R5) | GK (R8) Close JMK
    https://swgoh.gg/p/883379434/
    Added: 03 September 2021 Owner: tonyd (Discord)

490 USD - 2 GLs: SEE (R8) JMLS (R7) | GK (R8) Not far JMK Not far Executor
    https://swgoh.gg/p/541262725/
    Added: 25 August 2021 Owner: Oen (Discord)
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/5189070/

475 USD - 2 GLs: JMLS, SEE (R7) | Close JMK = GK (R8)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/965885384/
    Added: 26 August 2021 Owner: RadziO (Discord)
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/5188980/

450 USD - 2 GLs: JMLS, SLKR (R7) | CAT (G12) KAM (6★) GK (R8) Close JMK
    https://swgoh.gg/p/845682582/
    Added: 23 September 2021 Owner: blank33 (Discord)

450 USD - 2 GLs: SLKR (R8) JMLS (R7) | Executor (4★)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/946566847/
    Added: 22 September 2021 Owner: kingcounter3 (Discord)

450 USD - 3 GLs: JMK, JMLS, SEE (R7)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/152583423/
    Added: 16 August 2021 Owner: Wil (Discord)

450 USD - 3 GLs: SLKR (R8) JMLS, Rey (R7) | GK (R8)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/887352471/
    Added: 07 September 2021 Owner: Trixternationtv (Discord) | No time zone changes remaining
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/5217339/

450 USD - 2 GLs: JMLS, SLKR (R7) | Close JMK
    https://swgoh.gg/p/659458458/
    Added: 16 August 2021 Owner: Mikail Vorobev (Telegram)
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/5189099/

400 USD - 2 GLs: SLKR (R8) JMK (R5) | GK (R8)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/814297645/
    Added: 16 September 2021 Owner: Trifftnix (Discord)

400 USD - 2 GLs: JMLS, Rey (R7) | Close JMK
    https://swgoh.gg/p/335354717/
    Added: 09 September 2021 Owner: MolElisa (Discord)

350 USD - 2 GLs: JMK, SEE (R7) | GK (R8)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/925653874/
    Added: 23 September 2021 Owner: Batusa (Discord)

350 USD - 2 GLs: SLKR, Rey (R7) | Close JMLS
    https://swgoh.gg/p/416173888/
    Added: 12 September 2021 Owner: Marc RS (Telegram)

350 USD - 2 GLs: JMLS, SLKR (R7) | Close Executor
    https://swgoh.gg/p/572869632/
    Added: 03 September 2021 Owner: Extant (Discord)
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/5199021/

350 USD - 1 GL: Rey (R7) | Ready JMLS
    https://swgoh.gg/p/173967155/
    Added: 14 August 2021 Owner: DarthUltraMagnus (Discord)

https://www.playerup.com/threads/5189269/

325 USD - 2 GLs: SEE, SLKR (R7) | GK (R8) Not far JMK
    https://swgoh.gg/p/299983967/
    Added: 19 August 2021 Owner: DartXaoc (Discord)
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/5189219/

325 USD - 2 GLs: JMLS, SLKR (R7)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/787576695/
    Added: 16 September 2021 Owner: OscarTrooper (Discord)

300 USD - 1 GL: SLKR (R8) | Close JMLS Not too far JMK
    https://swgoh.gg/p/213714431/
    Added: 18 September 2021 Owner: V e n o m (Discord)

250 USD - 1 GL: SEE (R8) | CAT (R5) Executor (4★)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/624175177/
    Added: 07 September 2021 Owner: Vgstavo (Discord)

https://www.playerup.com/threads/5218559/

200 USD - 1 GL: SLKR (R7)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/294633716/
    Added: 03 September 2021 Owner: Kekettz (Discord)

https://www.playerup.com/threads/4-4m-gp-1-gl-slkr-r7.5216603/

200 USD - 1 GL: SEE (R7) | GK (R8)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/841454778/
    Added: 12 September 2021 Owner: ChipotleMan (Discord)

180 USD - 1 GL: Rey (R7)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/276968815/
    Added: 16 September 2021 Owner: TheKing (Discord)

#5 QLC, 9/3/21
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.