Sold 6.02mt power account, Level 39HQ, 100 commander, 197 VIP, 1.36B gold

Discussion in 'Mobile Strike Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by mojo377, 7/24/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mojo377

mojo377
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

6.02MT power base
    Level 100 Commander
    level 197 VIP
    HQ level 39
    troop attack 429t%
    overpowered attack 1.23kt%
    research power 4.34t
    all t7 troops unlocked
    State Daco #324 Battle tested
    Warlord Gear
    8.4 million black market credits
    1.36 billion gold
    jungle training gear
    innovator research gear
    divine constructors gear
    divine juggernaut gear and medals
    troop enhancements all maxed except for exalted triple defense, exalted rally/cp health and exalted rally/cp attack.
    All legendary mobile ops stats maxed except for outpost combat health, legendary army defense and legendary army armor piercing reslilience.(826B stats credits left, enough to level some of those up a bunch)

add mojo377 on line for pictures of any specifications from the account. I accept through paypal. Once payment is sent, i will immediately send you the email address and password. Once you have those, you can log in, click change email, I will receive an email, confirm the email change and then the account is no longer in my control.

I'm asking $300, O.B.O which I will be accepting in the next few days.

I will take detailed record of all emails sent and received in case of fraudulent activity. Paypal, when provided with these details guarentees the money stays where it was sent along with guarenteeing your money back if i can't provide these details which would be the case if i don't send the emails with account information.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.