Selling 580M+ BR europe server with tons of materials (326M moira and all EVO) VIP 10

Discussion in 'League of Angels Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Fredrik Djuse, 7/11/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fredrik Djuse

Fredrik Djuse
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Main (53M BR) S-aug +8 full eternal R35 Enhance lvl 16 with 4/3/3/3 stars

Rei the transcended, Dhyana Champion (91M BR) S-aug +2 full eternal R40/R35 Enhance lvl 17 with 5/4/5/4 stars

Dora the temptress, Angel of desire (35M BR) S-aug +0 full eternal R35 Enhance lvl 17 with 3/3/3/3 stars

Thera the crescent, Lunar priestess (64M BR) S-aug +8 full eternal R35 Enhance lvl 15 with 3/3/3/3 stars

Moira the judicator, Angel of apocalypse (326M BR) S-aug +13 full eternal R45 Enhance lvl 19 with 6/6/6/5 stars

Moira is a little more than half way through animate lvl 8, rest at lvl 2-4.

Battle Pets (pet awakening lvl 12 AND 6 GRACE SLOTS!) :

Kitsune - 10M BR main

Dragonite - 5.2M BR grace

Mystic Fox - 5.5M BR grace

Azourus - 9.6 M BR grace

Pixie (evo 3) - 9.8M BR grace

Leprechaun - 5M BR grace

Undine - 5.2M BR grace

Also have Star-Striker, Captain Mitts, Cat fimiliar and garuda not in use.

Relics:

Moira have dual artifact relics evo +100, Both R5. Wheel of fate enchanted to 9 stars and Mystic hourglass enchanted to 8 stars.

Rei have Wheel of fate Evo +80 R4 going on R5 and enchanted to 6 stars.

Rest is all Mythic relics minimum Evo +70.

Mounts:

Sanbi Fox, War Mammoth, Arctic bear, Magic Broom, Panda, Cerberus, Landrunner, Lunar Beast, Primal Dragon, Lunar Lion, Unicorn, Lycorax and Thoroughbred.

Everyone except Cerberus have codex perfect.

I have 345 raid cards, 385 Animas path challange token, 25 sweeper challange cards and 17 team arena cards at the moment.

This account could grow in BR very fast if you just have some commitment and want to play.
    I just got my second son so i lost the urge to play this game. Will still play it to keep it "up there" until i get it sold.

I'm third in server arena (1st player at 2Billion BR+ is just a bit of the chart but second player at 780M BR would not by any means be impossible to beat in a few weeks).

If you would start a new account it would probably take thousands of dollars and like 6 months+ to get to where this account is.

Will consider any offer. Just PM me or send an email at [email protected] if you have any questions.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.