Sold Amazing Th15 Lv219 -3 Max Heroes -8 Pets +3300 War Stars -Scenery -Mail Transfer -Legend

Discussion in 'Clash of Clan Accounts | COC Account for Sale' started by Libra.1994, 2/8/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Libra.1994

Libra.1994
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

118   1   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello, Im a reputable seller selling legit clash of clans accounts and clans from over 5 years with close to 100% ratings on all platforms.

All my accounts are playable on both ios and android and 100% safe purchased directly from original owners.

All my accounts can be linked to buyer’s own email upon request.

How it works?
    I give email id and password to the buyer through instant delivery. Just login the gmail, then head over to the game, select login with supercell ID, enter the gmail and Itll send a supercell code to the email. Extract and enter that code from the email and you’re good to go. Change the email password after 24 hours.

Please complete the order and leave a nice review after checking the account.

For further information and special on demand accounts, message me through the website chat system. I reply instantly unless I’m sleeping.

2. OP
    OP
    Libra.1994

Libra.1994
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

118   1   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.