Selling      CHEAP CRYSTALS PACKS FOR GENSHIN IMPACT

Discussion in 'Genshin Impact Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by desspod, 9/27/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desspod

desspod
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

3   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello Genshin Impact Community!

Get your Cheap Crystals & Packs for Genshin Impacy and start saving today by using my service!

Prices:

6480 + 1600 Genesis Crystals - $75

Item Description: Anything you can purchase in game with real currency

Payment Method: I usually use Wise for transfers. All fees must be covered by the buyer.
    PayPal is not available in my country but I might ask a friend to bridge the transfer if Wise is not an option for you.
    I can also accept Crypto or Western Union.

Disclosure:
    - In order to load packs to your account, I should be able to login your account from my device via your preferred login method.
    - Password must be changed before and after the pack loading process.
    - I prefer to login your account first before accepting any payment to be sure that I can successfully login.
    - Once I'm in the account, I will ask you to make the transfer and as soon as I receive the payment, I will go ahead and purchase the pack you want.
    - Upon purchase is completed, I will log out from your account and ask you to check and confirm.

Note: I'm not an active player in any of those games that I load packs for. So accessing your account has no benefit for me.
    I'm just trying to run a healthy business and hoping happy customers will bring more potential customers.

Discord: dess#7388
    Line: dess49

Terms:
    - All purchases are done by hand.
    - Purchases are done legally by purchasing from stores.
    - I will access your account from Turkey.
    - All sales are final.
    - Account sharing might be against the ToS of your game and may get you banned
    (However no one has ever been banned for using my services so far)
    - Your account details will only be used to access your account for purchasing and never be shared with others or any 3rd parties.
    - You accept these terms when you choose to use my service.

I'll be happy to hear from you!
    Reach me and let's have a small chat and then I'm sure you'll never have to pay huge amounts for your game again.
    And if you satisfy with the service, a feedback will be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.