Selling  High End  PS4 3000 Hour Destiny 2 Account

Discussion in 'Destiny Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by Noah Schwab, 5/24/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noah Schwab

Noah Schwab
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Destiny 2 account. Hey guys I'm looking to sell my destiny 2 account. Now that I'm in my last year of college I'm trying to really start to focus on my career. My account has about 3,000 hours on the game, I have many godrolls, seals, godrolled armor. I will post pictures of my account so if you are interested those pictures are good representations of what you are getting from my account. The way it works is either you buy my bungie account so then you are able to link your account with my bungie account. I have all three character titan, warlock and hunter all maxed out from witch queen. I have pretty much every exotic in the game and exotic armor. Good amount of catalyst's finished on most weapons. This account would be great for someone interested in destiny but doesn't have the time to grind everything out. Let me know if you are interested I appericate it. THIS IS FOR PLAYSTATION AND PC ONLY SINCE I PLAY ON XBOX AND IM NOT WILLING TO GIVE MY XBOX ACCOUNT AWAY, ILL GIVE STEAM ACCOUNT AWAY, AND PLAYSTATION STILL FREE TO LINK IN MY ACCOUNT. Destiny2Account1.PNG Destiny2Account2.PNG destiny2Account3.PNG destinyDIM.PNG DestinyDIM2.PNG DestinyDIM3.PNG DestinyDim4.PNG Destiny2Account1.PNG Destiny2Account2.PNG destiny2Account3.PNG destinyDIM.PNG DestinyDIM2.PNG DestinyDIM3.PNG DestinyDim4.PNG

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Noah Schwab

Noah Schwab
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Seals.PNG

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.