Selling  1-24 Hours GETTING ANY SHINY FOR YOUR ACCOUNT | 24H DELIVERY | SNIPING SINCE 2016 | ALL POKEMONS|

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Boosting for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Powerleveling' started by Quiquillo, 5/10/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quiquillo

Quiquillo
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello everyone, I am here to offer any user the opportunity to get any shiny pokemon at a very good price, the first thing is that I have been sniping since 2016 and I have never been banned, the second thing is that you can ask me what you need any shiny pokemon or a good IV or both at the same time, if you want to place your order contact me on my discord Quiquillo#7326 I will answer you within 1-24 hours, once we have agreed which pokemons I am going to capture I will need you to authorize me to use your pokemon account as long as you are not going to use it while I carry out the capture process, the information that will be requested will be Username and password (only for PTC accounts) if you have a google account you will have to send me the email and password, I hope all this that my service can be of great help to those people who need to have any decent pokemon to be able to change it, without anything else to add I wish you a happy day :D.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.