Selling   53M(62M) T3, VIP12, Decent Gears and Decent Familiars, 26Heroes 5 p2p Greys

Discussion in 'Lords Mobile Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Ambuj Sharma, 9/20/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ambuj Sharma

Ambuj Sharma
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Base/core might 53M, and with 280k t3s - 61M
    Photos - imgur.com/a/pkzRi2w
    Army research maxed as per Academy LVL 24 (i.e. Level 10 offences and army defence, offence and health lvl 9)

Elder Pyris(with attack skill and also his army talent is unlocked) and maxed Harpy :)

10 - level 25 infirmaries provide 400k troops beds and good army HP.

26 heroes, 4 gold, 2 purple, 5 blue and 6 green .5 p2p common heroes and Watcher also

Beast gears - screenshots

You can win level 4 darknest rally without even military talents and with just gears. My military gears are beast as you can see in Screenshots.

Bought stickers of army lads(don't know what do we call them). Refer to screenshot.

When you get leader back and heal troops might is gonna jump to 62M at least.

Enough resources and speedups to heal troops, sorry for the loss as I don't play much now :( Even the attacker had to hit me twice before he got my leader, and more insane thing is that he was a billion and I wasn't even in my military talents and gears. That is a beast account. I love this acc but don't get much time to play now. Hope you can take good care of this account. :(

#1 Ambuj Sharma, 9/20/19
    Last edited: 9/20/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.