Sold CYBERPUNK 2077 + GIFTS (REGION FREE) (STEAM) VIP SELLER 4800+ FEEDBACKS

Discussion in 'Cyberpunk 2077 Accounts for Sale' started by lyrkrez, 12/21/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyrkrez

lyrkrez
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Emerald Status: This user has successfully completed 600+ middleman transactions

5k+   3   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    [​IMG]
    I have 4800+ POSITIVE feedbacks, you don't have any reason to don't trust me

HOW CAN YOU PAY:
    1) Dirесt Payments: you can PAY DIRECTLY for INSTANT DELIVERY. I accept: WebMoney/CreditCard/Crypto/QIWI/Yandex.Money/Payeer/PayPal

If buy page doesn't load, press Right Click and Open In A New Tab or New Window
    [​IMG]
    BEFORE PURCHASE DON'T FORGET TO REGISTER ON SITE

2) Through PlayerUp: Click Buy Now on the right of price or on the banner/link below. Select your payment method, after payment, Middleman will create a 3-way conversation where I will send your account ASAP.

✅ After purchase, you will get a PERSONAL Steam account of the seller, on this account you can play only in OFFLINE mode.
    ✅ You will never lose access to account and your saves
    ✅ You can download the game and all updates directly from account

===============================================
    Have Questions? Discord LeyterZ#8488 and Telegram
    ===============================================

ATTENTION:
    - Buyer isn't allowed to change Login/Password
    - Password from email isn't provided
    - Account is cheap because you don't overpay for full access, which in this game isn't needed, you can play offline without any problems.
    - Account is sold in public access, when you download the game, sometimes you can get kicked, in that case claims can't be accepted, when you play OFFLINE, you can't be kicked from game and can play without any problems.

After purchase, you will also get two gifts
    Windscribe Pro VPN account (1+ year subscription) and Red Dead Redemption 2 offline Steam account.
    Also, instead of Steam gift account, you can choose a Grammarly account with a random period of subscription (from 2 to 10 months)

YOU DON'T OVERPAY FOR THIS!
    Warranty is not applicable for gifts!

2. OP
    OP
    lyrkrez

lyrkrez
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Emerald Status: This user has successfully completed 600+ middleman transactions

5k+   3   0

My Location:
    If you see this thread - account is available and will be ALWAYS available for sale

3. RaffyTaffy

RaffyTaffy
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hi I just bought the account, can I get the login details please?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  4. OP
    OP
    lyrkrez

lyrkrez
    Expand Collapse

5k+   3   0

My Location:
    answered in Discord

RaffyTaffy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.