Sold I Will Buy Your Amazon Product, Merch.... and give you a 5 Star Review With Product Picture.

Discussion in 'Amazon Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by kaiji9038, 9/18/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaiji9038

kaiji9038
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

2   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    MY SERVICE EXPLANATION

Dear,
    I understand that many struggles with Amazon, Having a HIGH BSR is critical to increase your sales, and BSR is calculated based on many things for example the period between posting the product and the first sell, also the reviews etc...

- So my service is you send me a screenshot of the product not the link and you send me your shop name, then i go on google organically i type your product name then i open amazon page then i try to find your product after i find it i will send you a screenshot if it is 100% your product i will order it.
    - After making the sale i will wait until i receive the product then i will open take a picture and post it under your product with a 5-star review.

P.S you may wonder why going through GOOGLE, well that will increase your product page ranking on both GOOGLE & AMAZON.

PRICING:
    - This is how the total price is calculated ( Your product price + shipping + My service):

Product Between: 0$ - 10$ => Service Fee: 3 $

Product Between: 11$ - 30$ => Service Fee: 5 $

Product Between: 31$ - 50$ => Service Fee: 9 $

Product Between: 51$ - 100$ => Service Fee: 15 $

The Service Fee is calculated based on Product price only without shipping.

An Example: Your product Price is 10$, The Shipping Fee is 2$, My Service Will be 3$.
    So in total you will be charged 15$.

Payment needs to be sent to PayPal before i order your product, But Please Before you book my service contact me.

My Telegram: kaiji9038
    My Gmail : [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    kaiji9038

kaiji9038
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

2   0   0

My Location:
    up

3. OP
    OP
    kaiji9038

kaiji9038
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    up

4. OP
    OP
    kaiji9038

kaiji9038
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.